Worst team I ever had

residente

I always have a backpack whenever i play aos. Why you ask? Because I'm carrying my team. Baaazinga. The worst team i ever had was marche and juan. It goes like this. Juan says something, marche says juan speak english, juan blocks marche. Marche rambles on as both feed. Also i just made this all up but i think its a realistic scenario. ;)

I have noticed that you like to post replays. Would you kindly post replays in the Official Replay Thread?

No, I don't want, this thread is dead and even if I post no one will see it, so to catch ppl atention I must create a new thread.

Obviously if it's a forum rule, the next time I promise to do that way. Anyway I think with all this troll threads wasting forum space, my thread should be nicely welcome :/

No, I don't want, this thread is dead and even if I post no one will see it, so to catch ppl atention I must create a new thread.

Obviously if it's a forum rule, the next time I promise to do that way. Anyway I think with all this troll threads wasting forum space, my thread should be nicely welcome :/

cuz no one cares.

Spam in that thread he posted

Um no? You can't forget a thread if it's pinned on the AoS board. It will be on the top of the list forever, so you'd see it first effort you see any newer threads. People generally don't download replays on a whim. It's too much of a hassle to watch replays, since you'd have to boot up sc2 and you can't effectively skip(8x speed is still kinda slow) parts of the replay. If they wanted to watch a replay, they'd look for a replay in a replay thread.

Um no? You can't forget a thread if it's pinned on the AoS board. It will be on the top of the list forever, so you'd see it first effort you see any newer threads. People generally don't download replays on a whim. It's too much of a hassle to watch replays, since you'd have to boot up sc2 and you can't effectively skip(8x speed is still kinda slow) parts of the replay. If they wanted to watch a replay, they'd look for a replay in a replay thread.

I know, but if anyone see the topic of this thread, they will be more curious to see the replay, than if I post it on the replay thread, because 80% of the ppl just don't read the post.

That's what happend with dlifer replays, he posted and posted but I think chimera and me were the only 2 players who took care of the replays.

As I said several times, if it's a rule don'd do what I did I will not do it again, and post any replay on the replay thread, even knowing no one will see it :(

What about creating new topic like 'INH replays' where all replays would be posted with specific format like:

[AoS Version]: [Direct link to repaly] - [Duration]

Protoss Team:

PlayerName1 - HeroName1

PlayerName2 - HeroName2

(...)

Zerg Team:

(...)

off course without posting the result ;)

This way everyone who wants to check out how specific hero is played during inhouses could easily find a replay. Topic can be pinned in Character Guides section. I would start posting my replays if there would be such a topic.