Frustration with the amount of Rages and Flames

Etherlord

As you regular Inhousers and Pubbers might know, almost every game there is a rager, flamer, etc. that can ruin the game and the fun for everyone on the team. In these two interesting and helpful posts from the League of Legends community, which also suffered the same rage and flame filled games but in greater amounts, you will find what it feels like to be a person who suffer from the negative behaviors and attitudes of one of your team; and the effects of raging and flaming on the team's ability to work well .

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2557429

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29123780#post29123780

Thank you for reading all that (better read them if you haven't), and I hope you ragers and flamers understand and stop your behaviors for the better good of this community and for your own enjoyment of the a fantasticly created game. Have a wonderful day.

As you regular Inhousers and Pubbers might know, almost every game there is a rager, flamer, etc. that can ruin the game and the fun for everyone on the team. In these two interesting and helpful posts from the League of Legends community, which also suffered the same rage and flame filled games but in greater amounts, you will find what it feels like to be a person who suffer from the negative behaviors and attitudes of one of your team; and the effects of raging and flaming on the team's ability to work well .

http://na.leagueofle...d.php?t=2557429

http://na.leagueofle...80#post29123780

Thank you for reading all that (better read them if you haven't), and I hope you ragers and flamers understand and stop your behaviors for the better good of this community and for your own enjoyment of the a fantasticly created game. Have a wonderful day.

But I like hearing Whales rage at other people. It makes me laugh and feed the other team till he rages at me.

Then it's ecstatically hilarious and GG for our team

i usually spread love and peace against ragers, i give them kiss smileys, flower emoticons ( --<-<-@ ), or i even talk to them in a relaxing way. it makes me feel better, improves my karma, and brings balance to body and soul.

I'm usually the flamer, but when I do it is for a good reason, after the game I apologize for my behavior. I can't control it, I'm very competitive, even when I play with friends I can be very annoying.

One day Drako (DarlOwl from EU) got scared because I was shouting and he didn't talked again that night

I'm usually the flamer, but when I do it is for a good reason, after the game I apologize for my behavior. I can't control it, I'm very competitive, even when I play with friends I can be very annoying.

One day Drako (DarlOwl from EU) got scared because I was shouting and he didn't talked again that night

shouting in english with spanish accent must be very scary :D

You shout everybody Spanish, we just don't get scared because we only understand tu puta madre and el gordo gitano, rofl.

Well, I never use "el gordo gitano" as insult, i can use "subnormal" "imbécil" "anormal" "retrasado" "gilipollas" "manco de mierda". Anyway you never heard me shouting in spanish so you can't include yourself in "we don't get scared"

Well, I never use "el gordo gitano" as insult, i can use "subnormal" "imbécil" "anormal" "retrasado" "gilipollas" "manco de mierda". Anyway you never heard me shouting in spanish so you can't include yourself in "we don't get scared"

Well, I have heard the other spanish guy rage, I don't remember his name at the moment.

It largely depends on what prompted the rage. If they're raging at someone for not knowing that Shadow's Ult blocks vision, then that's bad rage. If they're raging because someone just stood prone in the middle of the map and let themselves get killed, that's justifiable. There are people who are just bereft of the most basic common sense. Not only do they make foolish mistakes that really have nothing to do with the burden of knowledge of the game but are simple common sense things, but they keep repeating the failure over and over without modifying their tactics in the slightest. These people deserve all the rage they get. It's no different than raging at someone because they rear-ended you while talking on their cell phone... If someone did that, I'd be sure to give them a double ear-full.