[HERO] Legion.Amalgamated

FruitNinja

Changelog:

7/12/2012

- First post

7/13/2012

- Lowered speed, changed item mechanics, spell damage reduced per worm, maximum stats capped at 500%.

- Spell damage further reduced.

19BNB.png

Name: Legion.Amalgamated

Portrait: Larva

Unit Base: Larva

Type: STR

Script: The only lifeform to escape Kerrigan's wrath on Char, Legion replicated himself and scattered himself across the planet, eventually building up an army of worms that broke free from Char. Boasting vast regenerative abilities and sheer numbers, Legion overwhelms opponents with thousands of deadly cuts.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Starting Stats:

Health – 300

Movement Speed – 2.9

Attack Range – 1.25

Attack – Melee

Attack Speed – 1.6

Damage – 40

Armor – 0

Energy – 0

Strength – 21 (+5)

Agility – 21 (+5)

Intelligence – 24 (+7)

--

Mitosis

Legion can split into two clones (up to 30) or merge two existing clones. Splitting or merging halves or doubles weapon damage, maximum energy and maximum health and splits or adds life and energy, but only multiplies energy and life regeneration by 0.75. Spell damage done by item passives (pyre, shm, etc) is also multiplied by 0.6.

Clones gain 0.166% maximum life and weapon damage each, up to 100%. Merging allows Legion to go over 100% to a limit of 500%. Only the largest clone can use active items, but all clones proc item effects such as pyre and lightning rod.

Legion can only be killed by destroying all biomass. However, if he chooses not to die he will be stunted. He respawns with 100% stats and 1 free clone per 10 minutes of gameplay.

--

Body Count

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Legion's clones stun targets on first attack for 0.25 seconds and deal bonus spell damage, as long as they have more than 5 mana. No mana cost.

Level 1: 30 second cooldown per worm, 20 (+10% Weapon Damage) bonus spell damage.

Level 2: 25 second cooldown per worm, 30 (+10% Weapon Damage) bonus spell damage.

Level 3: 20 second cooldown per worm, 40 (+10% Weapon Damage) bonus spell damage.

Level 4: 15 second cooldown per worm, 50 (+10% Weapon Damage) bonus spell damage.

Noxious Cloud

Legion clones exhume a noxious gas that deals non-stacking spell damage per second. Cloud puffs spawn at 1 per 0.5 seconds, do not spawn if there are more than 4 clouds in a 2.5 unit radius, and have a radius of 1.

Level 1: 3 second cloud puff duration, 20 (+15% INT) spell damage per second.

Level 2: 4 second cloud puff duration, 20 (+15% INT) spell damage per second.

Level 3: 5 second cloud puff duration, 20 (+15% INT) spell damage per second.

Level 4: 6 second cloud puff duration, 20 (+15% INT) spell damage per second.

Drown

Mana Cost: n/a (halves mana of all worms)

Cooldown: 20 (Global)

Range: 15

All worms in a 10 unit radius gain 50% damage resist and converge on the target unit for 6 seconds, slowing it by 3% per worm and dealing constant physical damage per second.

Level 1: 50 (+25% Weapon Damage) physical damage per second.

Level 2: 75 (+25% Weapon Damage) physical damage per second.

Level 3: 100 (+25% Weapon Damage) physical damage per second.

Level 4: 125 (+25% Weapon Damage) physical damage per second.

Sea of Worms

Mana Cost: 10

Cooldown: 3 (per worm)

Range: 2.5/3.5/4.5

Worms gain the ability to snatch at a target, pulling it 1 unit closer, or snatch at an ally, pulling the worm 2 units closer to the ally.

Level 1: Slows enemy by 10% for 1.5 seconds.

Level 2: Slows enemy by 20% for 1.75 seconds.

Level 3: Slows enemy by 30% for 2 seconds.

Limit is 30, forgot to mention.

I think SHM would have to count as an "activish" item. Maybe I could have spell damage output be reduced as well?

Also, if you leave a worm in the pool and never die, you will have to spend a ton of time regrowing, as this guy is eaten alive by AoE spells and needs the biomass.

Also, drake can martyr self. Enemies still get assists.

Basically, you start at 0:00 with 1 worm at 100% stats.

You can split into 2, which each have 50% stats. However, they can get wounded and still keep their stats, but can only be healed up to 50% of the original's life.

Next pair is 25%, etc etc.

I realized you could do a juggernaut build by sitting in the pool with 30 worms and then combine into a 24000 hp giant worm, but by then pyre will be hitting 1000 damage per hit so I'm not sure if it's too much of a problem.

When you respawn at 10 minutes, you get 2 worms at 100%. 20 minutes, you get 3 worms, etc.

LOL this must be a semi-troll idea, even if pyre is only .75% of active, thats still 90% of their HP dealt everytime all of the worms attack

Also is his heroic passive an active, like you can activate it to gain a worm?

Ooookay, I see your point.

Capped stats at 500%, lowered damage some more (to 0.525--this way, if all the worms can be near someone without dying right away, that's 4x the damage, which is fine (I think) since you take 30x the total damage from Balrog's screech.

EDIT: My calculations are wrong. Please stand by.

EDIT2:

It takes 5 splits to get to 30 worms--2,4,8,16,30.

30*0.75^5 is 7.2

So 4% times 7.2 is about 28% of health in one go.

I love this idea, it would just be plain hilarious to see used. But swarm heroes seem like they would fall victim to anything with AoE ( i realize thats the point). But imagine mandrake just eating all these poor little wormies!

Archived