Hello

BestPlayer

Hi, I'm soedenone. I play this game a bit these days, in preparation for the upcoming tournament. In more recent news, I spilt a mojito on my laptops keyboard, so many keys do not work at this point. That is also the reason for the poor phrasing, as I simply dodge those letters, usually.

Anyway how are you guys, are you ready to get stomped in the tourney? Heard Dastar was there as well... Let me tell you something about him. He went on EU, and was negative k/d after inhousing. So he went pub. Let's just leave it at this: He reset his stats several times after that, by removing his bankfile, from going negative again... Both from inhouse and from pub.

GL HF

Sup black nigga, how are you and how is your son?

Im glad to having you here, but sad that you introduced yourself first as a retard called BestPlayer

"BestPlayer" was a fitting name for me, wouldn't you agree. I must karry nabs like John, Shab, Brew and potentially TungLoL, my friend... In order to win anything with a team of huge nab, you must be the Best.

Residente

1,281 posts, JESUS

@dothefo

Yeah I hae nothing against dastar either, as I'm sure he, and anyone around the time when he played, knows :) Will be funny to humiliate him in the tourney. EASY PEASY.

How are you, dothefo? Dota 2 not balaned, but always pathed. No game is perfet balane, you know :)))

Seems your "c" key doesn't work. So what's

?

In the OP I atually googled seeral words in their misspelled way, so I ould opy/paste them here.

@Peas

You're a Peas of shap.

Btw, I think we should start a petition so that instead of hanging "S h i t" into "shap", it should hange into "Shab".

@dothefo

I would send you soundbits bro, but I don't hae mirophone these days, or rather I'm not talking, sine I'm liing in a hostel. Moing into my new apartment the first of okt.

No, sorry.

Let your boyfried defend himself alone please, he should learn.

And stop be a coward and show us your true name. Well that require balls so forget my last sentence.

I do not appreiate these rude insinuations that I am a homo. They do not belong in my thread, or ewen the forum as a whole. Stop it, you homophobe!!