Overrated or Underrated players? All regions

peons

This is a topic of respect, as i pub a lot i face solo'ers, premaders, everything. I am in NA so i dno about other regions but i always enjoy a good challenge.

So ill start with an underrated player, not many people kno them but yeah, Pvt. Yossarian, Hoda, Maem for instance. these guys are players i will occasionally face and im like, alright, roll my sleeves up lets get to business.

an overrated player would be Supermana :P his shadow is not as OP as prior versions so hes in deep shap now. I love u mana.

How bout you guys? By stating some players it brings the community together, and brings some competition to the table cuz you will want to play them or see how they do.

this is an edit: ill throw in another one, jamesalot. He is not by any means VERY good, but he'll have games he'll rape ass, thus i enjoy versing him. He got me on raynor when this new version caem online, prior i didnt kno how OP gravity edge was

I almost feel bad when i tell SUPERMANA (always all caps) that he's the only player that i know who got worst over time. Also I'm an underrated player. That means that I'm an elitist which means I'm tier 1. Dam that's crazy. I have to start using mumble now and rage to keep up my reputation. Also this thread is messed up. Its so easy to offend people by not mentioning them.I love it.

African, JustBooom, Shard for example are overrated, Jeff, DemonioII, TorsTen, Moxy, Machuckembo underrated, I'm also underrated as far as I know, at least in the ih community

remember that's just my opinion so if you are displeased is not my fault

I think residente shouldnt be rated at all