Mana: 200

Str- 14 + 3*LVL (teritary)

Agi- 21 + 4*LVL (secondary)

Int- 32 + 7*LVL (primary)

Skills

--

.png

Heroic Passive: Will of the Patients

Lisa gains additional mana regen based on the number of allies nearby. Mana regen is based on regen per sec. 2 + 1*Number of Allies.

--

.png

Q. Cellular Fixation

• Cost: 60/80/100/120
  • Cooldown: 5
  • Range: 4

Lisa uses her experience in the field of healing to go to the lowest levels of her target and fix the cells at microscopic proportions, thus healing her patient.

[Level 1] Instantly heals one unit for 20 health + [ 100% Intelligence ].

[Level 2] Instantly heals one unit for 80 health + [ 100% Intelligence ].

[Level 3] Instantly heals one unit for 140 health + [ 100% Intelligence ].

[Level 4] Instantly heals one unit for 200 health + [ 100% Intelligence ].

--

.png

W. Guardian Shield

• Cost: 75/100/125/150
  • Cooldown: 20
  • Range: 7 unit AoE surrounding Lisa

Lisa uses her intuition to protect her allies before they can be harmed by reducing the damage of all enemy heros inside the shield.

[Level 1] Reduces all physical and spell damage by 10%.

[Level 2] Reduces all physical and spell damage by 15%.

[Level 3] Reduces all physical and spell damage by 20%.

[Level 4] Reduces all physical and spell damage by 25%.

--

.png

E. Knockout Anesthetic

• Cost: 100/125/150/175
  • Cooldown: 10
  • Range: 6

Lisa throws a syringe full of anesthia at a target location. When enemies are hit, they are damaged and stunned. When allies are hit it removes debuffs and provides debuff immunity. ITS A SKILLSHOT!

[Level 1] Deals 50 damage + [ 100% Intelligence ] and stuns for 1 seconds. Removes debuffs and provides debuff immunity for 3 seconds.

[Level 2] Deals 75 damage + [ 100% Intelligence ] and stuns for 1.25 seconds. Removes debuffs and provides debuff immunity for 3.5 seconds.

[Level 3] Deals 100 damage + [ 100% Intelligence ] and stuns for 1.5 seconds. Removes debuffs and provides debuff immunity for 4 seconds.

[Level 4] Deals 125 damage + [ 100% Intelligence ] and stuns for 1.75 seconds. Removes debuffs and provides debuff immunity for 4.5 seconds.

--

.png

R. Restoration

• Cost: 300/450/600
  • Cooldown: 2:30
  • Range: global

Lisa uses all of her knowledge on healing to channel her energy into a global heal.

[Level 1] Heals every ally hero for 200 + [ 150% Intelligence ].

[Level 2] Heals every ally hero for 300 + [ 150% Intelligence ].

[Level 3] Heals every ally hero for 400 + [ 150% Intelligence ].

Her heroic passive gives her insane energy regen. Even without any allies, it gives more energy regen that any item in the game.

Her Q is really weak. 80 base heal? I know it has 100% INT scaling, but the low base heal makes it absolutely pathetic during early-midgame.

Stun for E is too long. Consider that it's an instacast skill with no penalties that also deals damage.

Other than that, this hero strikes me as beig really generic.

Her heroic passive gives her insane energy regen. Even without any allies, it gives more energy regen that any item in the game.

The Passive was a little last minute and wasnt very thought out mathematically.

Her Q is really weak. 80 base heal? I know it has 100% INT scaling, but the low base heal makes it absolutely pathetic during early-midgame.

The reason is that it is on a 5 second cooldown so it is a bit spammable.

Stun for E is too long. Consider that it's an instacast skill with no penalties that also deals damage.

It isnt a instacast, it is a skill shot. And that is her only damage dealing skill.

Other than that, this hero strikes me as beig really generic.

I made it generic to suit new players and to be a simple support. Since support heros are few and far between in AoS.

Oh yea, if her E is a skillshot, you should probably change the description to "throws a syringe toward the target location, striking the first target it encounters". At least that's what I think you're trying to say. throwing a syringe at an enemy implies that it's a single target skill.

Oh yea, if her E is a skillshot, you should probably change the description to "throws a syringe toward the target location, striking the first target it encounters". At least that's what I think you're trying to say. throwing a syringe at an enemy implies that it's a single target skill.

Ok, i see what you mean, it is fixed.

Archived