viron

GenPurge

He was a hero that a pro could play no better than a total beginner. Spamming every spell on any creep, and hero in sight was the only way to play him, and it was really strong. He could solo a lane easier than queen can. I never played him once, just like I never played vergil, because I consider this hero unworthy of being played by anyone other than a new user or stat ho.

He was a hero that a pro could play no better than a total beginner. Spamming every spell on any creep, and hero in sight was the only way to play him, and it was really strong. He could solo a lane easier than queen can. I never played him once, just like I never played vergil, because I consider this hero unworthy of being played by anyone other than a new user or stat ho.

You forgot to mention as to how his spells were great support spells and helped with AA heroes which everyone whines about and you also forgot how he helped deal with super massive burst casters like Cyprus.

IMO Vergil deserves much more respect than Biotron, for example.

One of my fave heros ever! I hope his spells don't change much with the integration to V6, he would be the ultimate counter to the agilty plague we have going on right now! I would love to see a tanky viron with barbed, shadowmourne build. All i can say is... AA, problem?

But seriously... The devs have brought in all of the heros from previous versions, why not bring my fatty back!?