Base Damage [35(+15 from last patch)]

Base Armor [1]

Strength – [24] + [4]

Agility – [35] + [7]

Intelligence – [27] + [5]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Active: Galatic Gateway

Probicus creates a rift in space time that he can get in and come out the other side if he has created two or more of them. Gate takes 5 seconds to form after ability has been used, has 50(+65%int) health, and u can have a maximum of 2(+1/8 levels)

Cooldown: 30 seconds

Range: 1

Note: would would work a lot like a nydus network so when he gets in he can pick which one he wants to come out of.

--

Ability One: Warp In

Most Probes have been programmed to not build buildings on top of other people... well Probicus has removed this program from his systems. Probicus warps in a building at a target spot and after 2 seconds the building appears dealing dmg and stunning enemies caught in it. building crumbles after the stun durration.(because as u know protoss buildings weren't ment to be built on top of people)

Energy Cost: 80/100/120/140

Cooldown: 22/20/18/16

Range: 8

Level 1: Drops a Gateway that deals 80(+60%int) and stuns for .5 second

Level 2: Drops a Robotics facility that deals 160(+60%int) and stuns for .7 second

Level 3: Drops a Stargate that deals 240(+60%int) and stuns for .9 second

Level 4: Drops a Nexus that deals 320(+60%int) and stuns for 1.1 second

--

Ability two: Charged Particles

Every time Probicus attacks an enemy he applies a stack of Charged Particles to that unit that lasts 6 seconds and stacks up to 3 times. If Probicus attacks a unit that has 3 charged particle stacks all stacks are removed and lightening shoots out of the hero dealing (60% weapon dmg) spell dmg to the target and other nearby enemies that are withing 5 units of the target.

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: Passive

Range: n/a

Level 1: Shoots out to 2 nearby enemies

Level 2: Shoots out to 3 nearby enemies

Level 3: Shoots out to 4 nearby enemies

Level 4: Shoots out to 5 nearby enemies

--

Ability Three: Pylon Power

Probicus places a pylon that will give allied heros shields at a rate of 5 per second. Pylons have 100(+65%int) health. Pylons have 100% magic and true dmg resist.

Energy Cost: 50/65/70/85

Cooldown: 30

Range: 1

Level 1: Maximum of 100(+50%int) sheilds, and a maximum of 2 pylons

Level 2: Maximum of 200(+50%int) sheilds, and a maximum of 4 pylons

Level 3: Maximum of 300(+50%int) sheilds, and a maximum of 6 pylons

Level 4: Maximum of 400(+50%int) sheilds, and a maximum of 8 pylons

Note: by placing more pylons close together it will stack the rate at wich u get the shields so u can get to the cap faster but it doesnt raise the cap.

--

Ultimate Ability: MOMMY!!!

Even the bravest Probes get scurred and Probicus is no exception. Probicus Calls in his Mommyship to save him. Mothership teleports on top of Probicus and becomes the new hero base for the duration of the ulti. Mother ship can use all of Probicus's abilities, and has increased an increased attack range of 6, but each attack is split up so that it hits several times in quick succesion.

Energy Cost: 200/300/400

Cooldown: 90 seconds

Range: self

Level 1: Mothership stays for 6 seconds and each attack deals 50%weapon dmg two times

Level 2: Mothership stays for 10 seconds and each attack deals 33%weapon dmg three times

Level 3: Mothership stays for 14 seconds and each attack deals 25%weapon dmg four times

Note: though mothership will appear to fly, it will be treated like a ground unit and be unable to fly over cliffs and such.

--

Additional InformationMy intentions ^_^ Probicus is a early game jungler and late game carry, using his ulti to continuously proc his Passive W. Itmes like Lightening rod, Pyre, and timesplitter will be very good as his ulti will proc them multiple times with each attack.

early game he can use his passive to help him get to jungle creeps quickly, gank, or even back to base for a heal and his pylons can be placed through out the jungle so that he can get some protection before he fights those mean and icky jungle creeps. late game his passive can help him to backdoor and move quickly around the map. and his pylons will be great to stand by before any team fight.

Also i couldn't really think of a name so any suggestions are welcome

--

Closing statementThanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Stun baton - made from 0,75mana regen item(400$), item which gives mana pool(400$) and focus prism=+8%WS(425$?). Reciep cost 600-700$.

Stats:

+20%WS

+1 Mana regen

+some mana pool

20WD(not sure)

unique: each 4th your atack on ONE target will stun it for 0,6sec

(i can't look it in game, all that is from memory ><)

Stun baton - made from 0,75mana regen item(400$), item which gives mana pool(400$) and focus prism=+8%WS(425$?). Reciep cost 600-700$.

Stats:

+20%WS

+1 Mana regen

+some mana pool

20WD(not sure)

unique: each 4th your atack on ONE target will stun it for 0,6sec

(i can't look it in game, all that is from memory ><)

thank you :)

maybe ecko could make it every 5 attacks or maybe for things like that probicus's ulti attack still only counts as one attack it just procs things multiple times

Nice hero, but two things:

1. Why change the type of building that blows up?

2. How long do sheilds last?

1. because i want to and for aesthetic reasons :)

2. untill they are destroyed. i mean sheilds have no resist so they dont do that much. late game it would be like everyone on your team could take one extra hit.

I like the hero, but i dislike how the Probe is a Agility hero with a Stun ability (and a high one). Shadow's Shade ability deals less damage than that and doesn't stun yet its extremely strong, with that stun ability you could at least get 3 extra attacks which would. Also pyre would now do 20% enemies max hp per attakc? and with the stun ability and then 3 hits - 60% enemies max hp. >_>. Although his final would make Impunity more useful vs him. There aren't many items that proc on per attack that stack anymore too. I'll assume that critical strikes will deal same damage tho and not activate 4x from final. XD

I like the hero, but i dislike how the Probe is a Agility hero with a Stun ability (and a high one). Shadow's Shade ability deals less damage than that and doesn't stun yet its extremely strong, with that stun ability you could at least get 3 extra attacks which would. Also pyre would now do 20% enemies max hp per attakc? and with the stun ability and then 3 hits - 60% enemies max hp. >_>. Although his final would make Impunity more useful vs him. There aren't many items that proc on per attack that stack anymore too. I'll assume that critical strikes will deal same damage tho and not activate 4x from final. XD

note that unlike shadow Probicus's Q dmg is not instant its a fairly difficult skill shot though i did lower the stun duration to 1.1 seconds at level 4. and im not sure how his ulti would be affected by crit. my thoughts would be that each hit could crit but it would be a crit on 50/33/25% of his weapon dmg so even though he would crit more he would be critting for much much less.