Hi all :)

Snacky

Hi all, I'm Aeon frequent player and well I like to play with people who at least know how to play, so I can learn new things, I'm in mumble but I have only one problem my English is very basic, but over time I can improve it. I have seen that there are even clans mumble, I would like to get one and play with its members to learn and improve anything you can answer me this post.

Thanks and good sea!.

Hello Snacky and welcome to the forums, I'll be always proud to teach you If you want, some of the game mechanics you maybe miss, I hope you have fun here at forums and I can help you if you dont understand something. My english is not the best but I'll be glad of help you always.

Hola Snacky y bienvenido a los foros, estaré encantado de enseñarte si quieres, las mecánicas de juego que puede que no conozcas, espero que lo pases bien aqui en los foros y puedo ayudarte si no entiendes algo. Mi inglés no es el mejor pero estaré encantado de ayudarte siempre.

Hello Snacky and welcome to the forums, I'll be always proud to teach you If you want, some of the game mechanics you maybe miss, I hope you have fun here at forums and I can help you if you dont understand something. My english is not the best but I'll be glad of help you always.

Hola Snacky y bienvenido a los foros, estaré encantado de enseñarte si quieres, las mecánicas de juego que puede que no conozcas, espero que lo pases bien aqui en los foros y puedo ayudarte si no entiendes algo. Mi inglés no es el mejor pero estaré encantado de ayudarte siempre.

Are you speaking Spanish?

Welcome Snacky :D

this is GuZ' way of saying: Hello, welcome to the forum!

anyway: Hello, welcome to the forum!

of course mate!! ;) otherwise have to tell him something like this:

Welcome to the forum and our nice community!!..get comfortable and have a nice touch! ;)

Your spanish grammar is not good man, not that good lol

No creo que estes en condiciones de decir eso, ya que ni si quiera eres español, no tienes mi cultura ni mis raices, ni si quiera sabes de que comunidad autonoma soy.

Por lo que a mi respecta controlo perfectamente la gramatica en castellano, y no voy a empezar ninguna tipica confrontacion para discutir sobre el español de España o el de America, y si eres tan amable te pido que actues conforme a ello.

Un saludo.

Hahaha owned :)

He cant judge my spanish because of the multiple diffs between Spain spanish and Southamerican spanish.

You cant judge either because to begin you dont understand my languge and you dont know anything about my culture and roots. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont want another warn for being condescendent because Im not acting that way

No creo que estes en condiciones de decir eso, ya que ni si quiera eres español, no tienes mi cultura ni mis raices, ni si quiera sabes de que comunidad autonoma soy.

Por lo que a mi respecta controlo perfectamente la gramatica en castellano, y no voy a empezar ninguna tipica confrontacion para discutir sobre el español de España o el de America, y si eres tan amable te pido que actues conforme a ello.

Un saludo.

Calma hombre, con calma, son bromas solamente xDD Fue sin intención de molestar o discutir, don't be mad

And, spanish grammar is the same for everyone lol