The most untouched hero?

CapricorN

Is it just me or was the Molly radius a LOT bigger before? Maybe it's just been a while since I've played him.

It's the same. But when the Arcade patch first came out the Molo radius appeared to be smaller even though it was supposed to be the same size. I think Red was able to fix it, although the animation is still a bit weird when Rory throws a Molo close to him compared to throwing a Molo away

What was viron like,? i wasnt playing aos when he was out

Note: all skills at max lvl

Hero passive: Epidemic

Viron's abilities affect two targets, plus one additional target near the primary target for every unique Phague that is already affecting the target, up to 4 targets.

Q: Neural Phague

Every time the target cast a spell, his ability cooldown is doubled, and you gain energy equal to four times the ability's normal cooldown. Only affect heroes

Level 4: 25 mana, debuff last 14 seconds, 7 second cooldown

W: Aerobic Phague

If the target attack while affected by Aerobic Phague, it looses 25% movement speed and weapon speed for 5 seconds (stacking up to 4 times) and takes damage

Level 4: 100 mana, last 14 seconds. Target takes 100 (+3% int) damage, 7 second cooldown

E: Gaseous Phague

For the duration of the debuff, target enemy deals damage per second to nearby enemies.

Level 4: 110 mana, last 14 seconds. Deals 20 (+0.5 int) damage per second, 7 second cooldown

R: Viral Catalyst

Volkov globally slows movement speeds by 50% and refreshes all Phague debuffs that are currently active. All affected units take damage for every Phague refreshed in this way.

Level 3: 240 mana, 2.5 second slow, Deals 100 (+5% int) damage for each Phague, 60 second cooldown.

I hope it help you :)

Yea, Viron was kinda just a troll hero. I enjoyed him, and hated playing against him lol. He just facerolls his phages and sometimes AA if he ain't scurred. I do like how his one phage would increase CD's. Would be nice to use on some heroes who have short CD's and there's no other mechanic like it other than slowing the enemies Time...

What about Micro?? The only changes I can recall (so from around the end 3.0 / start 4.0) are his blink: used to be insta-cast and allies in the target area would regain X amount of energy; and his ultimate ( I think ) was slightly changed: used to give 4% movement speed or something?

What about Micro?? The only changes I can recall (so from around the end 3.0 / start 4.0) are his blink: used to be insta-cast and allies in the target area would regain X amount of energy; and his ultimate ( I think ) was slightly changed: used to give 4% movement speed or something?

Old Micro ult used to give move speed, increase weapon damage, but reduced weapons speed. It was Tiny's ultimate from DotA, essentially. Now it's Tauren Chieftain's ult, lol. I miss his old blink though. The fact that that hero has a built in blink is downright silly, tbh. The fact that is used to give energy in an AoE is even sillier, which is why it was changed to be better for it's intended use: initiating.

Old Micro ult used to give move speed, increase weapon damage, but reduced weapons speed. It was Tiny's ultimate from DotA, essentially. Now it's Tauren Chieftain's ult, lol. I miss his old blink though. The fact that that hero has a built in blink is downright silly, tbh. The fact that is used to give energy in an AoE is even sillier, which is why it was changed to be better for it's intended use: initiating.

Yeah fair enough with the blink. It did allow him to spam his skills a little bit to much early game. And now the damage resist suits him more.

Also we forgot that his passive was slightly changed: used to be 150% bonus weapon damage every 6 seconds or so, without a stun? Is that right? Was it anything different before that?

Yeah fair enough with the blink. It did allow him to spam his skills a little bit to much early game. And now the damage resist suits him more.

Also we forgot that his passive was slightly changed: used to be 150% bonus weapon damage every 6 seconds or so, without a stun? Is that right? Was it anything different before that?

There was a point where his stun would go off every five seconds. That was pretty funny. It was a walking pulse hammer. Everyone remember when that item meant something? Pick lz, get pulse hammer get pyre get sanctum relic type gg no re.

Archived