Big Casting Announcement: My first joint cast with Overrated!

DoctorHeckle

Back in the heyday of SotIS v4.x, we had one of our first tastes of players shoutcasting, or just casting for short, in house matches and tournament games. Most notable was Crota, who had done most commentating for SC2 ladder games up until his casting. While he was good, he didn't have the background or game sense to make for a real compelling, informative, and generally well rounded cast. That's where I stepped in.

Back in January I casted a few games of an ill-begotten tournament that turned out to be a lot of fun. Now that I have XSplit again, I've been casting here and there and now I'm happy to announce that I've begun co-casting games with EU caster Overrated! You might know him for, you know, being on the front page of this site for quite some time.

Anyway, this video is a shoutcast of a replay from a pre-1.36 version of AoS. It's the first of hopefully many videos and live casts with Overrated via Mumble or Skype. We're gonna have a lot more content, be it mechanics discussion, patch note analysis, round tables with NA and EU in housers, and of course replays of the high action AoS matches that we all know and love. So, until then, I present our first creation together. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWuxR-2SJ5Y

Back in the heyday of SotIS v4.x, we had one of our first tastes of players shoutcasting, or just casting for short, in house matches and tournament games. Most notable was Crota, who had done most commentating for SC2 ladder games up until his casting. While he was good, he didn't have the background or game sense to make for a real compelling, informative, and generally well rounded cast. That's where I stepped in.

Back in January I casted a few games of an ill-begotten tournament that turned out to be a lot of fun. Now that I have XSplit again, I've been casting here and there and now I'm happy to announce that I've begun co-casting games with EU caster Overrated! You might know him for, you know, being on the front page of this site for quite some time.

Anyway, this video is a shoutcast of a replay from a pre-1.36 version of AoS. It's the first of hopefully many videos and live casts with Overrated via Mumble or Skype. We're gonna have a lot more content, be it mechanics discussion, patch note analysis, round tables with NA and EU in housers, and of course replays of the high action AoS matches that we all know and love. So, until then, I present our first creation together. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWuxR-2SJ5Y

Nothing to add, a wonderful introduction for an exciting project, let's do this :)