Who here plays SC2 only for Aeon Of Storms?

KeepNitFresh

Who here plays sc2 only for Aeon Of Storms?\

I personally havent touched any other arcade games besides one in which I was forced to play with other mumble players. Other then that I havent played original Starcraft or any other arcade games.

I find that Aeon is much more then just an "Arcade" game. Rather it can be an individual client game.

Im also paying for heart of the swarm only because of Aeon of Storms, so pretty much $40 to continue playing.

i used to play a few of the other custom games but all of them eventually got boring and i almost exclusively play aos. there are a few times when i get forced into laddering (in which my skill level is about the same as my ability to play any aa hero) and on a rare occasion ill try out on of the new custom games. but if it wasnt for aos im not sure that i would be buying HotS so blizzard should send half my money to RNG when i buy it ^_^

I've quit laddering because of the stupid interface that doesn't show win loss ratio and career wins and winning percentages. I liked winning 85%-95% of my team games in high masters and it showing up in my profile to get rank 1 consistently. And even if I sucked at 1v1 a bit it was still nice to see my w/l. SHRUGS.

In any case HotS is coming out and WoL will be a bit obsolete in terms of strategies.

Until then 40s 4 1yF

I wasn't terribly interested in ladder to begin with. I played for it a bit, of course I played through the campaign, but I was mostly looking forward the the custom games scene. I do play AoS almost exclusively, but my other favored genres are TD and Tugs (especially Desert Strike). Hero Defenses are nice but I haven't come across a decent one for SC2 yet.

I saw one day how my roommate was playing LoL (first time when I found out there is game genre like that - my game knowledge is really poor as I always had only few positions I was interested) and later I found sth similar in SC2 custom games. Quite fast I realized that is much more fun than standard ladder where one stupid miss click cost u loosing the whole game which was very frustrating. So eventually I stopped playing ladder and started playing Sotis (v3.0) only. Actually till now it is the only game I playing. I don't have time to play or be interested in any other. However I going to buy HoTS mainly for Zerg campaign (my race) and try out ladder with new units again.

I did the one thing I told myself I wasn't going to do when SC2 came out after playing ladder religiously during the beta is that, like my time with Brood War, I *only* play custom games. I really ought to get back to it to gear up for HotS, but AoS is just so awesome and waaaay smaller of a community. I feel more at home here :)

I did the one thing I told myself I wasn't going to do when SC2 came out after playing ladder religiously during the beta is that, like my time with Brood War, I *only* play custom games. I really ought to get back to it to gear up for HotS, but AoS is just so awesome and waaaay smaller of a community. I feel more at home here :)

Hipster Heckle