Petition to make moderation more left wing from its current state

SCVGoodToGo

I am just writing here today to bring up a common issue found amongst the AOS community. The issue being the fascist right wing moderation. From my vast experience browsing these forums I have come to discover a very deep vein of nazism which runs through the moderators.

As an example I would like to point out how is saying to someone that you think they are a troll "abusive behaviour". The majority of players who play AOS are EU or NA and both of these regions I believe are more left wing and have laws of freedom of speech. Therefore I should be allowed to voice my opinion if i believe someone to be a "troll". A reader of my opinion does not have to agree with my opinion but non the less i am still entitled to voice it. However in the AOS forums if you voice an opinion you get a warning and a message saying "abusive behaviour".

My preposition is for the moderators to have a quick browse of :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Animal-Farm-George-Orwell/dp/1412811902

Animal farm by George Orwell.

In doing so I hope they will gain a more even view on things and maybe lean more towards the left wing communism. Maybe meet half way.

I am just making this post so's to avoid a revolution against some of our most loved fun police such as Banzaiguy and others.

I hope we can all continue to learn from one and other in this happy community

No.

I have received two warning points. Honestly, I only think I deserved one of them, but that is not the point. Have you been to the bnet forums lately? Total rubbish. That is what "left wing" moderation gets you.

The moderators provide a crucial service, and I havent decided if I hate them for it, or love them, but I DO approve of them.

Mind your manners, and refrain from offensive posting, even when it is deserved. OR, if it IS well enough deserved, do it and take your lashes.

Simple as that.

No.

I have received two warning points. Honestly, I only think I deserved one of them, but that is not the point. Have you been to the bnet forums lately? Total rubbish. That is what "left wing" moderation gets you.

The moderators provide a crucial service, and I havent decided if I hate them for it, or love them, but I DO approve of them.

Mind your manners, and refrain from offensive posting, even when it is deserved. OR, if it IS well enough deserved, do it and take your lashes.

Simple as that.

If you could get warnings for not having a clue about what you were talking about, then it would be a hell lot more than 2 warning points, I'll tell you that much.

Nah, I use the "Abusive Behaviour" reason for pretty much everything besides spamming. The reasons I get to choose from are limited to say the least. Anyway, such threads are against the rules. Soo, as your resident fascist/communist/right wing/Nazi/dictatorial/oppressive moderator, I'll be locking this thread.

Archived