Manifest Change

NoWaterJustIce

:ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest:

since the change in a recent patch that makes it give 20 agi per kill/assist i dont think i have ever seen the item be bought. i think the main reason is because unlike Olympic torch(gives 750 health at max stacks) and blue gene(100int at max stacks is a lot of extra dmg) having 100 agi just doesnt seem all that great. i cant think of a hero that would really benefit from that except maybe zera because no skills really scale with agi.

so i was thinking, what if instead of 20 agi it would give 20 weapon dmg per stack, though that number might need to be adjusted. because i feel that 100 weapon dmg is way better on any agi hero than 100 agi. though maybe it just needs more time for us to see its true potential.

:ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest: :ValorsManifest:

I buy this item with every agi hero every game, because for 1400 minerals with few kill/assit you have 50 extra damage, more than 10 extra armor and you can be near to reach your AS cap

It's very useful every game, in zeratul that item is mad because in the early/mid game your backstab deal tons of extra damage, with that item max stacked and only 1 more AS item you will reach your AS cap, i wouldn't like to see that item changed