Tychus

ender

haven't played him in ages or even now in this new patch.

but one of his abilities takes away more than half my life at the start of the game? oh and end game, even without a full item inventory, he can solo the final towers.

let me repeat that. he can solo the final towers.

am i the only one who on first encounter with tychus, thought wtf.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol so you saying his W allows him solo last 2 towers? to bad you missed out on cerbo crit build thycus and ur ulting while ur ulting ult. but yeah his Q insane i did do gravity edge build on thycus before nerf. and it went decent.

No its not problem, because all tank dps can solo last 2 towers. just mabye not as good as thycus since self healing but. if u going nerf dps tanks ability take out towers then nerf lz as well. its tank dps now that replace old agi dps tower killers

No its not problem, because all tank dps can solo last 2 towers.

This isn't true. Balrog can't leech from towers. Bio could probably last a while due to cannibalize but the tower gets much stronger when bio is alone, and it doesn't target the civilians. Drake deals no physical damage (lol). Cain has no heals and doesn't have enough physical DPS to kill a tower before it kills him. Starscream only heals while out of combat and once again doesn't do much physical damage. King has no heals and is dependent on his creeps which will die pretty fast to a T4 tower. Vorpal is a (very) tanky burst caster.

I think tychus is theoretically the best at soloing towers by far, but I haven't witnessed this ingame.

This isn't true. Balrog can't leech from towers. Bio could probably last a while due to cannibalize but the tower gets much stronger when bio is alone, and it doesn't target the civilians. Drake deals no physical damage (lol). Cain has no heals and doesn't have enough physical DPS to kill a tower before it kills him. Starscream only heals while out of combat and once again doesn't do much physical damage. King has no heals and is dependent on his creeps which will die pretty fast to a T4 tower. Vorpal is a (very) tanky burst caster.

I think tychus is theoretically the best at soloing towers by far, but I haven't witnessed this ingame.

ill see fi i can find the replay, it was retarded.

also, he wasn't fed wen he used that fire rocket ability - its an instant shot.

What about kerrigan? Her e is very good fighting towers unless it deals dmg because of TD.

Yea, I've personally soloed the T4 towers as Tychus with his heal... Each heal would heal me for the amount of damage done by one tower shot(so it'd work for 10 towers shots) It can also be used on your creep and all heroes around to make them easily tank the tower as well...

And yes, I also found his Q to be ridiculous with max Rip'N'Tear stacks... He gets crazy amounts of weapon speed now.

Marine King can easily solo the towers if he has enough Cooldown Reduction and has ultimated a creep. Just keep popping marines and you'll be dealing tons of damage and taking none to little yourself.

I have seen many heroes successfully solo towers, not sure about final towers.

If he CAN do that...I am not sure if that is OP or not. Sure, it is a little absurd, but thus far I have NEVER died to a tychus one on one when equally geared and leveled. This tells me that he is NOT a hero killer, and that if he happens to be able to boss mode towers, then you should just run him off.

haven't played him in ages or even now in this new patch.

already a good start :)

he can solo the final towers

so what?

Furthermore, he can also solo Daggoth at level 11 (maybe even lower lvl - didn't try) with appropriate gear and just aa - so what?

Why don't you play Tychus yourself, pwning everyone and post a replay here?

tycus can be strong late game, but early game vs range he cant do much, for one his passive for the attack speed gets reset when he uses an ability at 5 stacks. he has only 4.5 range and that rip and tear(passive) only last for 3.5 seconds so if ur range and he moves towards u, just back up he cant catch u unless he uses his 5 stacks to slow u and then his Q wont hit as hard

Wait what Tychus is auto-banned? When did this happen? For what reason, just because I'm an OP player doesn't mean the hero is OP, all I can say Yaldi is L2P!

Dude, the only moment when an OP hero is not OP is when is played under your hands

increase tower range and damage, and atk the highest dmg dealing to the tower even if there are creeps ^_^

towers have 8.5 range, tell me that's not enough...

tychus can only burst down your hp if your stupid and don't count his AAs and know when to back off when he hits those 5 stacks.

That's true. The only way Tychus can take away more than half of your health is if you hace a recommended build and stand still near him. You just need to learn how to play because Tychus can kill a Nova with a recommended build with two Q's with all the Rip'n Tear stacks :P

Good old tychus, top tank, top damage.

Send him in first in team fights, watch entire team trying to kill him whilst he just stand and laughs soaking up all damage whilst your team annihilates enemy team.

Yeah but i think his bunker was better for the late game. As it gave you massive range, plus that extra resist once your ult ran out.

Also his ult is actually worse now i feel, as it doesnt give debuff immunity, but i guess the faster cooldown is to mitigate this.

All in all i prefer the old tychus

Archived