Spectator mode

Overrated

Hi everyone!

Though it may have been completely obvious and starring me in the face for quite a while, I only noticed this issue yesterday: with the introduction of the Dropper, it is apparently no longer possible to spectate games. While this doesn't really matter much for the in-house match I tried to spec yesterday, I do have concerns for the upcoming EU tournament. I for one would like to do some live casts, and I'm pretty sure Dr. Heckle would like to possibly cast / stream the tournament as well.

Is there a workaround for this issue that I haven't thought of? Do we have an ETA on the Dropper issue, or is he here to stay for the time being?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

overrated

Hi everyone!

Though it may have been completely obvious and starring me in the face for quite a while, I only noticed this issue yesterday: with the introduction of the Dropper, it is apparently no longer possible to spectate games. While this doesn't really matter much for the in-house match I tried to spec yesterday, I do have concerns for the upcoming EU tournament. I for one would like to do some live casts, and I'm pretty sure Dr. Heckle would like to possibly cast / stream the tournament as well.

Is there a workaround for this issue that I haven't thought of? Do we have an ETA on the Dropper issue, or is he here to stay for the time being?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

overrated

At least in NA there can stil be specs. Instead of the name specs, the people added after party 1 party 2 and party 3 are watchers. The watchers are the new specs.

Archived