Best lane partners

coneroll

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also like:

Nova - Egon (Passive farming - Nova's Q uses alot of mana)

MK - Queen (Mega - pushing)

Cyprus - Raynor (Double ult insta kill)

Vorpal - LordZ - (Trapped into vorpal ult)

I never have mana trouble with nova, are people like auto attacking creeps or something? You hit the creeps twice, once to apply the passive, once to get the last hit.

I never have mana trouble with nova, are people like auto attacking creeps or something? You hit the creeps twice, once to apply the passive, once to get the last hit.

After she kills enough of then, she starts to run out because her low INT gives her very low regeneration.

Queen + Brine

One's unkillable and has a spammable stun that can be used every time the banelings are ready, pretty much. First blood first wave.

LZ + Rory

Stevie when the target is immobilized for 5 seconds... gg.

Nova + Cain

You can keep your enemies harassed so easily... go bot and then their long lane is either going to feed or at least get no last hits and little xp.

You dont even need her Q to last hit, assuming you can flobing last hit properly. With an almost instant animation auto attack, long range, and a lane partner who shouldnt be stealing CS from you, I'd be saving that mana for when it could be put to better use.

You dont even need her Q to last hit, assuming you can flobing last hit properly. With an almost instant animation auto attack, long range, and a lane partner who shouldnt be stealing CS from you, I'd be saving that mana for when it could be put to better use.

Wait, doesn't the Q spell give you bonus minerals when you last hit? That's what I was told, I never bothered to actually read the spell.

It gives you 15 more minerals, so your creep score is basically 1.5 times what it actually is. Assuming you use it every kill.

lol.. one learns something new every day. Shows you how much I play this game these days. Doesnt matter, the hero is broken as flob on so many levels. Imagine phantom assassin with a super long range auto attack, a wayyy better escape/chase mechanism, and a mineral bounty. Rofl. Nova has been OP since the day she was introduced.

lol.. one learns something new every day. Shows you how much I play this game these days. Doesnt matter, the hero is broken as flob on so many levels. Imagine phantom assassin with a super long range auto attack, a wayyy better escape/chase mechanism, and a mineral bounty. Rofl. Nova has been OP since the day she was introduced.

Ehm, Nova is nothing like phantom assasin... If anything you can compare here to Gondar.

It gives you 15 more minerals, so your creep score is basically 1.5 times what it actually is. Assuming you use it every kill.

Lvl 4 is 25 minerals is it not?

Wait, doesn't the Q spell give you bonus minerals when you last hit? That's what I was told, I never bothered to actually read the spell.

Read above

It takes forever to run out of mana with nova though. Or maybe I have ran out and not noticed it, Idk.

You're not using nova correctly if you don't run out of mana. Or you bought an item that gives you crazy mana. Even before with the old Lightning Rod I would run out of mana... I would use Q and last hit every thing I could until I couldn't. Not exactly sure how you play

Read above

You're not using nova correctly if you don't run out of mana. Or you bought an item that gives you crazy mana. Even before with the old Lightning Rod I would run out of mana... I would use Q and last hit every thing I could until I couldn't. Not exactly sure how you play

Ehm... Attack once to apply Q, attack second time to get the last hit, I don't really run out of mana this way, at least not fast, afaik.

Oh god, when I was explained how the spell worked, I thought it was a passive, LOL, every game I've played Nova I've maxed it by lvl 7, every game I've played Nova, I haven't used it a single time, LOL! No flobing wonder I don't run out of energy... T_T

Should totally read the tooltip on the skills instead of just trusting flobing revolution and his american explanation! T_T

Yes.

And to people not knowing how Nova's q works - heres the breakdown:

Your auto attacks put a mark on a target, when you press 1 a magic line of bullets comes out of nowhere. If the creep is killed in the 1 second or so this attack is going on (regardless of who kills it, not sure what happens with denies), you get 25 minerals (at level 4) and the cooldown is reset. Yes, using this skill takes a TON of mana seeing as how it has no cooldown if you use it correctly. I usually use it 5 times a wave if all goes well.

For this reason my farming nova talent build now incorporates mana regen - 25 mins per creep is scary good.

Archived