Zeratul..

TIP

why was zeratuls 1000% ulti(from wayyyyyy back in sotis) changed to 80%? im tired of using ulti on someone then having to move hit move hit move hit...even with HoM,his 1000% is what made him such a unique and awesome char,being able to freeze time completely...sounds awesome doesnt it?... instead of just slowing it, or atleast just change it to 90%,and another thing, this may be a little OP but i think zera should be invulnerable inside his bubble or atleast any projectiles or hits against zera would be slowed when they entered the bubble,so that zera does not just simply ulti then die 2 secs later(being a squishy hero) against a ranged dps(nova,cain etc etc), so pretty much the hits are not applied for the duaration of his bubble or atleast delayed .5secs

thoughts? Too OP or unnessecary?

Dude Zeratul is just the God of the Imperial Sanctum, in late game there's no way to win a smart Zeratul player, with the bubble teamfights are much easier to his team, and he can 1v1 anyhero with bubble and BHM, that hero just have to stack AGI items and have more than 450 AGI late game, with 80 armor and near to 400 damage (plus the extra damage if he backstab).

I also miss his 1000% time reduction ulti but the hero is still amazing

Shadowmourne + Zeratul = owned....

I think zeratul slightly op, he can basicly kill anyone late game hes just weaker early game so all that is needed is training + good laning partner.

I usually suck with zeratul, but on occasion i'll massicure any the enemies that destroy my allies fairly easy. Remember, 80% slow it alot, and they are also silenced.

5 sec stun will OWN ANYONE, remember old zeratul? kill 3 heros during his final, another right when it ends, and could easily burst kill the last one or chase it...

I think zeratul slightly op, he can basicly kill anyone late game hes just weaker early game so all that is needed is training + good laning partner.

I usually suck with zeratul, but on occasion i'll massicure any the enemies that destroy my allies fairly easy. Remember, 80% slow it alot, and they are also silenced.

5 sec stun will OWN ANYONE, remember old zeratul? kill 3 heros during his final, another right when it ends, and could easily burst kill the last one or chase it...

Ahhh...the old zeratul I do miss is old bubble aswell...however all the new items in this patch compliment Zeratul quite well. I haven't tryed Shadowmourne on him yet, although I do think shadowmoure is good on most heros esp. agi heros atm, makes it alot easier to get double and triple kills with a shadow minion helping!

pretty much every other AGI aa carry farm so much faster than zeratul.

means they outgeared than zeratul,

lets say when zeratul has got 3 decent items,

other dps carry has got 5 decent items at least. unless fix him the mana refund Q ability.

= =! SO ...

zeratul is really weak compared to the faceless void. you should try lightning rod with zera and trap 2 enemies there its cute

Why? Zeratul is a nice mix of faceless void and rikimaru, faceless void dont have backstab and permanent cloack and rikimaru dont have chronosphere, zeratul have both

Archived