Tycus needs range

jamescossey

Since tycus has been changed his grenades are not as strong to use to harrash and he doesnt have bunker down to let him get alittle range, so u need to get in close, and even then his rip n tear determines him to be effective.

i think his range being increase to 5.5 or even 6 would be a good help. instead of 4.5.

before his early game was ruff but now its almost immpossible when vs other range.

to get that 500 heal and good aoe damage, u gotta beable to hit something 5 times, for each one, tycus is slow, and short range. vs melee yea he can do ok, vs other range they just kit him, ur rip and tear only last 3 seconds. if not mroe range then that has to last longer so u can get it stacked up to do something.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what warp shard and impact dial are for.

LOL so true. Get small hadron collider, force of entropy, nitro refit with pyre, and just blink into an opponent and attack with your ultimate on and watch as they mercilessly try and run away. Your other two items can be whatever you want (probably darwin's might and BHM in my build).

The only tweak Tychus needs is to speed up grenade throwing animation, since there is a looooong delay beetween issuing the command and actual grenade impact. Fast agi heroes seem just to outrun the grenade, which even when thrown in 4-5 units in front of them explodes far behind them. Not because the grenades flies slowly, but because animation seems to take more than a second.

The only tweak Tychus needs is to speed up grenade throwing animation, since there is a looooong delay beetween issuing the command and actual grenade impact. Fast agi heroes seem just to outrun the grenade, which even when thrown in 4-5 units in front of them explodes far behind them. Not because the grenades flies slowly, but because animation seems to take more than a second.

But it's a very powerful slow. Shouldn't it be difficult to use if it gives good results?

I played tychus this morning.

I think he needs no changes.

His healing can be spammed, but is only worth one to two shots

His damage output is adequete, not stellar.

His life/survival is amazing.

Thus,

Tychus-Super tanky, decent damage.

He isn't overpowered in my opinion, nor under powered at all.

Feels about right for a true tank.

Archived