Time Splitter

residente

Why this item still cost 4500 but it lost the amazing evasion bonus?

I think it should be "balanced" because it cost the same with less bonus

what do you think, that item give you amazing attack speed because of the agi and as, but without evasion it's not as cooler at it was last patch :/

+48 agility

+25% weapon speed

+35 weapon damage

unique: Your attacks reduce the target's Time Scale by 5%, up to 15%.

I'd say keep the price the same but increase the weapon damage to 45. It's a really powerful item just like it is though, so I'm not sure. I've been buying it in games despite the high cost.

Last patch, it was intended to increase target's cooldown speed, among other things. Do remember that the feature has been renamed from timescale, to cooldown reduction. Time, has now been renamed timescale.

Timesplitter therefore slows your target's move speed, attack speed, cooldowns, and increases debuff duration (stuns, slows, roots) by 15%. Can you imagine toxi with this item? Or any other character with a significant stun, slow or silence. Evasion can be substituted with the generally tanker items, 'Time' reduction is a whole lot better.

Last patch, it was intended to increase target's cooldown speed, among other things. Do remember that the feature has been renamed from timescale, to cooldown reduction. Time, has now been renamed timescale.

Timesplitter therefore slows your target's move speed, attack speed, cooldowns, and increases debuff duration (stuns, slows, roots) by 15%. Can you imagine toxi with this item? Or any other character with a significant stun, slow or silence. Evasion can be substituted with the generally tanker items, 'Time' reduction is a whole lot better.

Ty for that high constructive argument, I think Time Splitter value what it cost, I'm thinking of add this item on several dps builds

kerrigan's bounces don't proc anything except crit, to the best of my knowledge

I'm quite sure they proc Pyre passive effect. I think they also do work with FoE. They doesn't work with Explosive Retrofit, Contamination Shard, Stun Button, Lighting Rod though.

I'm still not sure about Shadowmourne and TimeSplitter.

EDIT:

I've checked and it seems there is no item which works on kerrigan's bounces. I was wrong about Pyre, but as I remember it used to work in previous versions...

Hasn't evasion been completely wiped from AoS? Why haven't the defensive talents been removed yet? Maybe it should deal with Cooldown Reduction? Or better yet grant armor 1, 2, 3? :D

Evasion is in the process of being wiped. No items give evasion, but talents have not been reworked yet. Comprende?

Evasion is in the process of being wiped. No items give evasion, but talents have not been reworked yet. Comprende?

And why ecko dont create more evasion items instead of remove evasion?

We could have an item based on Heaven's Halberd from dota for example, that item give you 25% evasion, 25 dmg and 20 str with an active of desarming enemy for 4 secs

I Believe timesplitters gave 20% Evasion not 25% but thats not the point, Time splitter's passive got a buff and a nerf [More so nerf tho better at chasing] [assuming it is timescale] Unique [-5% timescale stacking 3 times makes it decently strong since timescale will lower speed//Attack speed (doesn't list the Attack speed loss) and all the other crap thats time based. Overall i prefer the older one because of the evasion. Was there a max evasion you could get? or was evasion stacked like Spell resist // Armor is stacked? (+20% +20% = 20% eva ---> 36% Evasion)? Because getting like all evasion items with 15%x6 Evasion doesn't prove to be very effective vs AA strangely... I think the cost shud be reduced slightly or they should buff it slightly like +4% Movement speed or something... IDK

[Edit]

Acually i think Evasion was 25% IDK watevs i can't remember i have bad memory >_>.

Archived