Experts wanted

Overrated

Hello everyone!

I'm busy planning the next wave of casts for the youtube channel. To that end, I have two projects in mind where I am in need of people who are knowledgeable on AoS and are okay with offering their opinions and voice to the wider public! :)

1) Changelog Cast

I want to discuss the latest patch to AoS, especially with regard to the changes to items. This will be an interview style Q&A via skype/mumble, covering everything from potential winners/losers in this patch, to possible new builds on certain heroes.

2) Hero Build Casts

I also plan to make a series of casts about item builds for heroes. Right now, I'm looking for a talented Toxi, Rory, Micro and Nova players who are willing to part with their item builds. You would need to send me your item build(s), as well as the situations/combinations you typically use them for, so I can make a background video and then justify/explain your choice in a skype/mumble Q&A.

You should have a good command of the English language, be able to think on your feet and express complex thoughts in easily understandable terms.

What's in it for you? Well, you get to have your beautiful voice on youtube, with all the fame and flame(ing) that this entails, plus there's a good chance that you'll become my resident AoS expert if you are so inclined ;)

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please reply to this topic!

Cheers!

- overrated

I'll give you my build and how i use Rory.Swann ^^ I'll also tell some situation and what do you do . E.g who do you attack first / when do you attack . I'm not the best in Rory in SEA as im pretty sure Banzai has that spot taken but i'm sure im one of the Rare few who can play him well *cough* or without feeding in inhouses despite losing.

I was actually just about to make a video about the most recent changelog. I'm still gonna record/post it, but I would love to be involved in a recorded discussion of it like you described. PM me if you're interested, you can see some of my casts on my twitch.tv channel, which you can access in my sig.

I think that sounds like a great idea! I also see potential for a dual cast of important games, would this be somehting you would like to do? Btw, any specific reason you're on twitch and not youtube, if you don't mind me asking?

I think that sounds like a great idea! I also see potential for a dual cast of important games, would this be somehting you would like to do? Btw, any specific reason you're on twitch and not youtube, if you don't mind me asking?

Can you stream on youtube now?!

Oh it's about the streaming, okay I get it. Not as far as I know, Shab. Please let me know once you feel you're "back in the game", I'd like to have you for the changelog Q&A ;)

I'll let you know, don't know how much I can talk about the changelog though, since I actually didn't play the last version. But yeah, give me a week or so.

Archived