Curiously...

Nuparu

I haven't got to test it, but do the items such as Valor, Blue Gene, and the strength type all reset on death?

If not, please make it as such. The blue gene rush and 5 kills means you essentially got an argus crystal for free. And I see EVERY caster getting blue gene now :|

\

:(

You can read it in the item tooplip, that items are very nice, because you can have a mad advantage in early game if you play smart having 100 extra agi in zera, shadow or darpa for example is sooo helful specially for attack speed, 100 int is also amazing for cyprus, rancor, raynor etc, 700 mana and a lot of skill scalling, and ofc on str heros 75 str (it was nerfed if im not wrong) what mean 750 extra hp + natural hp from item (300 i think) on tychus, drake or micro that means that he will survive much better the early game

Thanks.

I still think Blue Gene needs a nerf though D:

I dont think so, because if you play good and you kill that caster he will loose 50 damage and 700 mana he acumulated of stacks, so he will have problems to restack the item in the mid game, in teamfights he will be less effective until he assist or kill again

EDIT: torch was nerfed to 15 str per stack because 100 str early game was just mad, 1300 hp for a 1400 mineral item, in a good teamfight you could have stacks at max and be immortal for the rest of the game

I dont think so, because if you play good and you kill that caster he will loose 50 damage and 700 mana he acumulated of stacks, so he will have problems to restack the item in the mid game, in teamfights he will be less effective until he assist or kill again

EDIT: torch was nerfed to 15 str per stack because 100 str early game was just mad, 1300 hp for a 1400 mineral item, in a good teamfight you could have stacks at max and be immortal for the rest of the game

Personally, the ability to attain 100 int from assists is a bit ridiculous imo.

I'd personally make it 15 like the torch or reduce it to only kills :|

Personally, the ability to attain 100 int from assists is a bit ridiculous imo.

I'd personally make it 15 like the torch or reduce it to only kills :|

yeah assist are easy to get, but imagine raynor with that item, that poor squishy guy will loose the stacks soon, Cyprus is an exception because he fly over the map

Archived