Herro!

Shab

I am Shab!

Some of you might know me as Shablagoo, which is my nick on SC2 (I'm Winstoncat on NA, but that's another story!). The reason I am now Shab, and not Shablagoo is that some guy in California snatched up the nick right after release of this forum (at least that's what I've been told).

Anyways, I used to play this game before, now I'm back, mostly because John asked me to come play some tournament that is being held, and he promised to get some of the other guys we used to play with, so supposedly me, Brew, John and TungVu will make a team for the tournament. I obviously came back when I heard TungVu would be there, he's my favorite ricer :)

So well, see you guys in the tournament, best of luck, let's hope for some good games. We obviously have no chance at winning the tournament, seeing as we have all been away from the game from over 10 months (and that's the shortest of us, tung hasn't touched the game in like 1 1/2 year or so). But maybe we can win some games and have fun :)

The people you named sounds like all the EU accounts that NA people play on :D

Lol, that might be! We are friendly people who lend out our accounts so you Amurricanz can play too ^_^.

I'm guessing some of the other ones are Aporianio, Muelalue... Any others?

Lol, that might be! We are friendly people who lend out our accounts so you Amurricanz can play too ^_^.

I'm guessing some of the other ones are Aporianio, Muelalue... Any others?

Davidao, JustAell Vjeux, I think there's one more but I can't think off the top of my head for now lol

I am Shab!

Some of you might know me as Shablagoo, which is my nick on SC2 (I'm Winstoncat on NA, but that's another story!). The reason I am now Shab, and not Shablagoo is that some guy in California snatched up the nick right after release of this forum (at least that's what I've been told).

Anyways, I used to play this game before, now I'm back, mostly because John asked me to come play some tournament that is being held, and he promised to get some of the other guys we used to play with, so supposedly me, Brew, John and TungVu will make a team for the tournament. I obviously came back when I heard TungVu would be there, he's my favorite ricer :)

So well, see you guys in the tournament, best of luck, let's hope for some good games. We obviously have no chance at winning the tournament, seeing as we have all been away from the game from over 10 months (and that's the shortest of us, tung hasn't touched the game in like 1 1/2 year or so). But maybe we can win some games and have fun :)

You forgot to say your favourite hero, item, sports that you play etc :D

welcome Na`Vi capt :D

You forgot to say your favourite hero, item, sports that you play etc :D

welcome Na`Vi capt :D

Haha! My favorite hero will for ever be the 2.0 version of Shadow, it was the hero I played my first inhouse with, and had a lot of fun with. My favorite item must be some early incarnation of the contamination shard, or maybe the ironforge titan, or the shock beacon. The Coat of Arms in version 2.0 was also a lot of fun. I used to play football and do powerlifting, but injuries put me out of football, and haven't trained any powerlifting in a while either ^_^

Also, I am not Na'Vi captain (yet!) :D

Sadly I don't remember much about 2v and 3v because i was "young" and I didn't take much care about the game, I have like 5-6 replays of me of the 3v and 4v version, in one you can see Lazzarus playing Drake in the other team :P

I remember when Lazzarus played his first inhouses, he could only play drake and LZ I think, haha :D

Haven't you forgetten some "Soedenone" person, or has he been removed from the team now? I am honestly curious about your team - maybe you could scrim the Best clan sometime :)

Oh yeah, I did indeed forget Soed, but I put it in the tournament thread so shouldn't be a problem. Don't think he reads these forums anyways, so it's no biggie. Just pm me your info and we'll get some scrims going :)

I knew you'd be back eventually you troll. The real question is how long before you get as many post as banzai and get banned. Where is soede. I can't troll you without him defending you. Maybe he can convince me that pizza isn't italian this time. ;)

Oh god, I still remember that, that shap was so funny, I think me and soed was cooperating about that one, I just remember we laughed our asses off ^_^. He'll probably be back eventually! But I'm mainly back because I'm back home, and planning to play the tournament. Gotta stay up to date when playing big tourny you know! I ain't going to get banned by the way, I still troll some, but not nearly as much as before :P

Oh god, I still remember that, that shap was so funny, I think me and soed was cooperating about that one, I just remember we laughed our asses off ^_^. He'll probably be back eventually! But I'm mainly back because I'm back home, and planning to play the tournament. Gotta stay up to date when playing big tourny you know! I ain't going to get banned by the way, I still troll some, but not nearly as much as before :P

Have fun with that tourny. Ill be sticking to LoL. You guys all play dota2 i assume. You should play lol like your boy tungvu. Also You should actually enjoy trolling these new guys. They'll take anything you say seriously unlike me. Well except african but he's an anomoly.

Have fun with that tourny. Ill be sticking to LoL. You guys all play dota2 i assume. You should play lol like your boy tungvu. Also You should actually enjoy trolling these new guys. They'll take anything you say seriously unlike me. Well except african but he's an anomoly.

We trolled african too much already, he knows what's up. But yeah we do play DotA 2 most of us, well me soed and brew does (brew haven't played it much lately, he just got into it again). I actually played for a top 8 team in Australia/New Zealand when I lived there. But obv I had to leave when i left Australia.

You're back in europe again. Soede must be so happy (full homo). So you've returned to sotis for a little bit. Maybe ill come on mumble later. We should both be rusty. I spam a couple games every month but nothing serious. I'm not sure about the ih community. They fear raging so i wont be permitted in their games apparently ;). Looks like banzai has to do actual moderating duties now that there's an influx of old school. Sorry banzai.

Archived