To all those participating in the Tournament

EKCO

I would strongly encourage you to create a customized Clan Emblem. This will allow us to better publicize and document the event. It's also better for the streams because your team becomes much more recognizable.

Clan emblems should be clean, and easy to recognize. They can be colored, in 3D, or black and white, the design is up to you. Just keep it PG. I'm not going to publicize a clan's emblem if it needs a censor.

This is where your Clan emblems would go, so send them to me soon.

iv62pTNkbAAwZ.png

Very nice idea, I will talk with HeavenRain (well he is afk this days but I'll try to PM him) and the other Seven members to make all together suggestions for the clan emblem.

Do you have in mid using this clan emblems in the forum (for example) like the ranks? (like the donor or dropper)

Since account ranks are something we have to input ourselves, we would have to set it for every person that wants a clan emblem on their account. That being the case, if you want to use a clan emblem as part of your forum account, you will need to make it part of your avatar.

Since account ranks are something we have to input ourselves, we would have to set it for every person that wants a clan emblem on their account. That being the case, if you want to use a clan emblem as part of your forum account, you will need to make it part of your avatar.

ohh I see, I didn't think about that, but my Egon will be much cooler with Seven emblem in the photo

Archived