Jebediah.Singsprocket

NoWaterJustIce

Changelog:09/08/2012

- Hero creation began

- increased turret range to 7 up from 5.5 and increased house range from 7 to 7.5

- increased detection range on turret

- house now gets increased dmg when heros are inside it.

SCV_SC2_Art1.jpg

Name: Jebediah.Singsprocket

Unit Base: Scv

Unit Portrait: Scv

Type: Ranged, support, defense

Script: Jebediah and his brother Garamond were both great engineers but Jebediah had always been jealous of his brothers skill and talent. This jealously soon turned to anger which soon turned to fear when Garamond destroyed an entire street with a selfmade butterknife. In delusional terror Jebediah quit his job in the Dominion and fled to his house in fear of his brother, where he fortified it with everything know to man. One week later a cat that happened to be walking through his lawn sounded his alarm. Jebediah thought that garamond was finally here to get him and activated his emergency eject switch launching him into space. Weeks later he crash landed in the Sanctum where he plans to make his new stronghold.(it is noted that garamond has never had any melicious attitudes towards his brother, Jebediah is just a little off his rocker)

Starting Stats:Base Health [250]

Movement Speed [2.75]Attack Range [3]

Attack Speed [1.9]

Base Damage [30]

Base Armor [1]

Strength – [25] + [4]

Agility – [22] + [4]

Intelligence – [32] + [7]

--

Abilities:Heroic Passive: Fixer Upper

Able to fix just about anything, Jebediah keeps his Buildings up and running. Jebediah's buildings are can be repaired for 50% of his weapond dmg at the rate of his attack speed. Jebediah must be within 1 unit range of the building being repaired and only 1 building at a time may be repaired.

Note: it would pretty much be like he was attacking the building but in melee range.

--

Ability One: Missle Turret

It may be your standard missle defence but it works so hey, why not? Takes 8 seconds channel time to build, reveals all cloaked units within 6 units of the tower, 7 attack range, and have 140(+20*level) health[400 at lv 18]

Energy Cost: 75/100/125/150

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Range: 1

Level 1: Maximum of 1 tower, tower deals 50(+20%int) dmg a shot every 2 seconds

Level 2: Maximum of 2 towers, tower deals 90(+20%int) dmg a shot every 2 seconds

Level 3: Maximum of 3 towers, tower deals 130(+20%int) dmg a shot every 2 seconds

Level 4: Maximum of 4 towers, tower deals 170(+20%int) dmg a shot every 2 seconds

Note: Jebediah can control who his turrets are attacking

--

Ability two: In the Rear with the Gear

Jebediah passively takes less time to build his Buildings and he and his building gain resist while they are being built. After buildings are built the gain perminent dmg resist.

Energy Cost: n/a

Cooldown: n/a

Range: n/a

Level 1: + 10% time while building, and 15% dmg resist while building and 10% after.

Level 2: +20% time while building, and 30% dmg resist while building and 15% after.

Level 3: +30% time while building, and 45% dmg resist while building and 20% after.

Level 4: +40% time while building, and 60% dmg resist while building and 25% after.

--

Ability Three: Butter my Biscuit

Jebediah loves his Biscuits and he loves them buttered, with lots of butter. So he built a Biscuit factory(Supply depot) that will pump out one biscuit every 10 seconds(WOWZERS)[a cube]. When an ally walks over the Biscuit it is consumed, healing and giving energy to the ally who walked over it]. Biscuits appear within 1 unit of the factory. If the allied hero is below 25% health (or very hungry) Biscuits heal for double the ammount. Biscuits have 10 health and spoil after 30 seconds(they dissapear). Biscuit Factory takes 10 seconds channel time to build and has 100(+10*lv) health[280 at lv 18]

Energy Cost: 100/125/150/175

Cooldown: 45/40/35/30

Level 1: Buscuits heal 40(+15int) health and 15(+10%int) energy. maximum of 1 Biscuit factory

Level 2: Buscuits heal 60(+15int) health and 30(+10%int) energy. maximum of 1 Biscuit factory

Level 3: Buscuits heal 80(+15int) health and 45(+10%int) energy. maximum of 2 Biscuit factories

Level 4: Buscuits heal 100(+15int) health and 60(+10%int) energy. maximum of 2 Biscuit factories

--

Ultimate Ability: Final Stand

Jebediah is ready to make his last stand and make it from a comfy couch in his decked out house(a Planetary Fortress) that has all the latest defences. Jebediah's house can hold up to 2 heros at a time(heros inside cannot cast spells or attack, but the main cannon of the house gains 50% of the garisoned heros weapon dmg to its attack).The house takes 15 seconds channel time to build, has a range of 7.5, an attack speed of 1.5 that deals dmg on the initial target and to enemies in a 1.5 unit radius of the target, 1 PDT, a super heated outer hull, and a radar tower that gives 8 unit radius vision(not detection) of the surrounding area(even up cliffs and through brush).(maximum of 1 house at a time may be on the map)

PDT: blocks one ranged attack every few seconds in a 7 unit radius around the house

Heated Hull: any melee hero that attacks the house takes dmg.

Energy Cost: 300/450/600

Cooldown: 3 minutes

Level 1: Main cannon deals 100(+50%int) spell dmg. PDT blockes a ranged attack every 3 seconds. Heated hull deals 40(+10%int) true dmg to any melee hero that attacks the house. House has 1000 hp.

Level 2: Main cannon deals 150(+50%int) spell dmg. PDT blockes a ranged attack every 2.5 seconds. Heated hull deals 50(+10%int) true dmg to any melee hero that attacks the house. House has 2000 hp.

Level 3: Main cannon deals 200(+50%int) spell dmg. PDT blockes a ranged attack every 2 seconds. Heated hull deals 60(+10%int) true dmg to any melee hero that attacks the house. House has 3000 hp.

--

Additional InformationMy intentions ^_^

- Jebediah is supposed to be an area denial hero, able to fortify a position(like aeon, levi, or a lane) but not be a pusher. it will take him a bit to fortify a position but once he does his team will definitally have the advantage if the other team wants to try and fight there. he could be built int(for maximum dmg), weapon dmg (strangely for maximum sustain because he can heal his buildings based off his weapon dmg), or aura support(for maximum support) or a mixture of the three.

--

Closing statement

-Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Garamond will be always the big bro!!

I like the hero :3 but at lvl 18 any dps hero can 1 shot the turrets :/

i know but thats one auto attack they used on a tower and not on a hero. because by level 18 the only thing that should be happening should be team fights. and chances are there will be other towers will be near by so the said ad carry will prolly take some dmg by doing so.

Ooooh, the typos and misspells and grammar problems...

Well, about balance, its a bit silly, the hero in itself, and I LIKE SILLY!

The abilities, i think the missile turrets could use some extra detection range, because it seems like they would be useless against a hero that can cloak and shoot one from a farther range. I think you should make it that his w gives ALL buildings passive damage resist, it would make him much more viable late game (as addressed by residente).

With the Biscuit factory (a bit ridiculous, but can be managed). It should have a 50/50 chance to shoot out a regular biscuit or poisonous, the poisonous is to be picked up by enemies, or could be used as a pick on heroes, to damage them for a certain amount. But, the regular healing i think seems fine. To compensate for the desired rate of biscuit spawning, you could easily double the spawn rate (since the chance is 50/50) in theory it would generate the same amount of regular as poisonous.

The ultimate could be pretty troll, i think you should let heroes attack from it, it would make it MUCH more strategic. Since it is really easy to avoid (unless done right) there needs to be buffs to it so if an enemy walks up to it (within range of a carry in the house) they should be punished hardcore. I personally would find it hilarious to see a nova in the house, the enemy doesnt know it, then PEW PEW, dead.

Ooooh, the typos and misspells and grammar problems...

-yeah... there is no spell check in here >.< and spelling and grammar have always been fairly difficult for me

Well, about balance, its a bit silly, the hero in itself, and I LIKE SILLY!

The abilities, i think the missile turrets could use some extra detection range, because it seems like they would be useless against a hero that can cloak and shoot one from a farther range. I think you should make it that his w gives ALL buildings passive damage resist, it would make him much more viable late game (as addressed by residente).

-your probably right on both accounts

With the Biscuit factory (a bit ridiculous, but can be managed). It should have a 50/50 chance to shoot out a regular biscuit or poisonous, the poisonous is to be picked up by enemies, or could be used as a pick on heroes, to damage them for a certain amount. But, the regular healing i think seems fine. To compensate for the desired rate of biscuit spawning, you could easily double the spawn rate (since the chance is 50/50) in theory it would generate the same amount of regular as poisonous.

- the factory has almost no health so putting it near where an enemie could get a poisond biscuit would be to close beacuse they would just blow it up. besides only allies can pick them up where as enemies can shoot them and blow them up

The ultimate could be pretty troll, i think you should let heroes attack from it, it would make it MUCH more strategic. Since it is really easy to avoid (unless done right) there needs to be buffs to it so if an enemy walks up to it (within range of a carry in the house) they should be punished hardcore. I personally would find it hilarious to see a nova in the house, the enemy doesnt know it, then PEW PEW, dead.

the whole point of going in side would be more like oh crap im about to die so ill hide in here ^_^ kinda like cows toilet (of which there are toilets in the house though they dont have quite the same healing effect lol)

• 1 month later...

"This jealously soon turned to anger which soon turned to fear when Garamond destroyed an entire street with a selfmade butter knife."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As soon as I read this I just had to read the whole thing, and it just got funnier from there. Even moreso, it's a hilarious hero idea that I would love to see.

Archived