Community, nicer?

timiaus

Must be my imagination, but the community is starting to be a bit more... how can i say this...... nicer lol? I kinda miss the gtfo new user talk. Its not like its all gone just downgraded for the moment. Must be all the new items and every one sucking the cock of the droppers and worshiping them, I know i would. More than likely it will be back to its normal rage,trolling, u suck new user, dirty talking, random shap, self soon. For the time being it seems to be getting more attention as u can see that it is ranked as 4th in top games played on NA from what it used to be the other day 7th.

To be fair, before the lag we were ranked 4. We fixed the lag and now we're 4 again. But I've noticed the same thing, everyone's just happy as hell to be able to play again so we're all in a good mood.

No way you serious? It took us one week to drop to rank 7 and then it took AoS like 2days to get back up to rank 4? If that's true that's so flobign AWESOME!!! googogogog AoS

Firstly the community was shap and you complained about it. Now the community is good and you complain about it...so the hell do u want lol xD

He was a more spontaneous community that is kinda of like a girl (perhaps on a period) with mood swings: one minute the community is mean and scalding like a huge boii that every guy has experienced (could be your GF or your mom) and another minute, the community becomes as sweet as honey and caters to your needs.

Not sure why beeotch was changed to "boii".... lol

It is because all the NA players came to EU and we taught them how to get along

Back in my day rage was universal. You eu got soft. ;) bm used to be accepted and spread. I blame african for improving the community with his soothing troll voice. Also, dastarz, psychologist, crni, thesurgeon, impious, etc for leaving before they could pass their rage to a new generation. Wait those are all na players. Nvm. =)

I'm still here bruh. But not raging as much as the older days of SotIS. I only rage when I have DarkPally on my team.

Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line!

Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line! Vertical line!

Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent

Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent Grave Accent

Anyone who does this on mumble when im there will be banned. I hate it...

Tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde tilde. When did adversary get so soft. You were one of my favorite guys to bm along with frowntown.

I think its the threads about pubs and mumblers being rude and unaccepting that has made people feel guilty and be a little more nice and helpful... Also the happiness of the lag being gone. And as someone noted, all the new items and builds being different so everyone's kinda bad now and learning themselves...

Despite a Unix calling me a flag and raging quiting for my Vorpal...

Archived