Honor the Dropper Thread!

EKCO

Honor your Droppers!

Post screenshots of them having dropped from the game as the game beings, with the load screen in the background. As a bonus, everyone in the game should say some order of thanks to the Dropper. We will add all Droppers mentioned here to the Droppers list. In addition to this, we have frequent public scene players that report to us notable Droppers to be added to the list.

Again, honor your Droppers! Their sacrifice is not to be forgotten!

Droppers will be receiving the following bonuses:

- Exclusive Forum Tag.

iMziLDhvqxUA4.png

- In-game Colored Name Tag (Yellow).

- In-game pet (undetermined type). Can be enabled/disabled with -hd.

- Additional credits towards future developments.

To claim your Honored Dropper tags, pm me your recognized name and game ID (be Honorable about this, if we find that you are taking someone else's rightful claim, you will be instantly banned).

Your game ID is obtained from the following address:

C:\Users\<Computer Name>\My Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\<########>\

iLInhH7qYRKio.png

There may be multiple folders in the Accounts folder, one of which corresponds to your account. To find out which is the right one, take a screen shot in-game on your account, and look for the folder that contains the screenshot.

Once you open the numbered folder, you will find another folder with an ID that looks something like: #-S2-1-######

idE5jTbYfhK95.png

PM this number to me, and I can add your account to our list of Honorary Droppers.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um yea, spoiler tags next time please for all further screenies.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edit: Wow that badge is even cooler than our non-existent moderator and admin badges!

Yeah sorry banzai, just like droppers have to be on NA, mods have to live on the moon to get their badges... :(

Um yea, spoiler tags next time please for all further screenies.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edit: Wow that badge is even cooler than our non-existent moderator and admin badges!

I must say this honorary dropper badge is WAY cool. Even cooler than the donate badge that people get when they donate lol. Mods and Admins don't even get a badge D: D:

Just making this thread now because I will be dropping all the time in the future.

account # IDK cause there is no AoS/SotIS bank, its under a really random name, so if I knew what it was I could figure it out.

I can't take you seriously when you have a troll face as your picture lol

Guest Sideshow

this system doesn't work. Pub games are never perfect, but this fix naively thinks that people will put in more than 2 braincells of thought into a game. I've left every game I've been dropper, but I've seen plenty of people dodge it. This is not a solution, and I feel that the developers are trying to change far too many things at once-ie-without quality control. It's probably different in league play, but that ignores the pub players who don't have time to play in a league, and the fact that there are communities of pub players who are disappointed that a better, or at least a different solution couldn't be pursued.

Archived