no more sight wards?

coneroll

ive been playing the new patch duh, and i went up against unix bio, i was playing darpa (no extra hp), and when i went to go buy obs, i didnt find any, and i wasnt sure if i was going to buy a chrono since im so squishy and it would be a waste, i know the eye of duran gives sight, but its kind of a hassle to buy it, also the scan is useless, they just move away

EDIT: would be good if they stack in the inventory

They're called Sentry Wards, and Boundary Scanner is not useless at all. It's the cheapest detection and can't be killed like an observer.

You just can't use it for initiating, you use it for when someone cloaks at low health to finish them off.

Get an observer and cloak it if you want. Watch out for Dustin's laser.

How is one supposed to counter ward now? Not like anyone wards in the first place, but still.

Get boundary scanners. But you'll probably have to get really lucky to scan the right place. Or you can buy an elixer (if you're Bill Gates) for the sole purpose of hunting down all the wards since the y're so inexpensive now, but by then you've lost the game.

Get boundary scanners. But you'll probably have to get really lucky to scan the right place. Or you can buy an elixer (if you're Bill Gates) for the sole purpose of hunting down all the wards since the y're so inexpensive now, but by then you've lost the game.

Rancor doesen't need to be Bill Gates because he can get elixir for 300 :D

Archived