Shadowmourne

Torcas

I'll just go ahead and start this. This item is op and bugged. Its broken due to not always triggering and sometimes leaving permanent vision(i have only heard of this one). Its op because 3.5 is to long. Perhaps 2.5 would be better.

if someone does not think so please explain.

bug also a permanent shadow cant appear - justenergy

adamantium - 3.5 is to long because it starts after the hero stops auto attacking, i have been chased as nova from the middle of the map to my t4s before the shadow went away.

I'll just go ahead and start this. This item is op and broken. Its broken due to not always triggering and sometimes leaving permanent vision(i have only heard of this one). Its op because 3.5 is to long. Perhaps 2.5 would be better.

if someone does not think so please explain.

There should be a bug associated with this item also. Sometimes upon procing there is a permanent shadow that attacks whoever you had attacked.

Broken maybe because of the bugs, far from OP, this item is just to counter that retarded glass cannons like shadow or vespus, and to make huge tanks like Balrog take their own medicine.

In EU we are using this item every ih and i've never seen anyone calling it OP, just the bug is annoying IMO

If you feel like 3.5 seconds is too long, feel free to justify your argument. That is the purpose of this section.

As far as being broken. I believe that term is reserved for something that is game breaking. A better term would bugged, since that accurately describes the situation.

This item is currently banned in NA in house because:

1. Sometimes it glitches and creates a permanent shadow.

2. It's too strong at the moment, it deals 80% weapon damage and procs all item effects of the hero it is a shadow of. If you have a force of entropy, and someone attacks you with a shadowmourne, your "shadow" will slow you by 35%. If you have a stun baton, the shadow will stun you, etc. This means that it not only punishes an AA hero for having high weapon damage, but also for having "on hit" item effects.

This item is currently banned in NA in house because:

1. Sometimes it glitches and creates a permanent shadow.

2. It's too strong at the moment, it deals 80% weapon damage and procs all item effects of the hero it is a shadow of. If you have a force of entropy, and someone attacks you with a shadowmourne, your "shadow" will slow you by 35%. If you have a stun baton, the shadow will stun you, etc. This means that it not only punishes an AA hero for having high weapon damage, but also for having "on hit" item effects.

stun baton stuns??? i guess only the name makes you think it should stun :D (i agree this is weird)

and yes, i think the item is too strong. it was designed to counter a shadow for example, but well, it is great for shadow himself. it makes him deal such an insane amount of damage.

stun baton stuns??? i guess only the name makes you think it should stun :D (i agree this is weird)

and yes, i think the item is too strong. it was designed to counter a shadow for example, but well, it is great for shadow himself. it makes him deal such an insane amount of damage.

The current stun baton gives +20% weapon speed, some amount of damage (not 100% sure might be some other stat), and has a unique which allows you to stun an enemy for 0.5 seconds on every 4th consecutive auto attack against him (has to be against the same hero, the counter resets if you switch to some other hero).

As of right now at least from when I played yesterday, SHADOWMOURNE IS AUTOBANNED. There was an inhouse that had more than 3 shadowmournes. The shadows would stay and consistent attack people because of getting leech and shadows that didn't die. They get all the items of the opposing player and get the same benefits of those items. I think this is why some of the Shadows don't die.... because if the hero has a darwins and a shadow pops up to kill that hero, that shadow has darwins and whatever other dmg items etc. Too powerful

In that inhouse, all of the players that had Shadowmourne sold those items so the game would return to a "normal" state.

As of right now at least from when I played yesterday, SHADOWMOURNE IS AUTOBANNED. There was an inhouse that had more than 3 shadowmournes. The shadows would stay and consistent attack people because of getting leech and shadows that didn't die. They get all the items of the opposing player and get the same benefits of those items. I think this is why some of the Shadows don't die.... because if the hero has a darwins and a shadow pops up to kill that hero, that shadow has darwins and whatever other dmg items etc. Too powerful

In that inhouse, all of the players that had Shadowmourne sold those items so the game would return to a "normal" state.

The reason that the shadows wouldn't die is not because of the items. It is because they are invulnerable and cannot be targeted by anything.

Archived