We need more people who can open the BETA

residente

For the 100000000 time, that's annoying, only 2 guys can open a beta, African connect 1 or 2 hours at day, and Shard is afk half of the time, we have to wait all the day for a guy who can open the game, and when they come we all must leave our games to play the beta, because only 2 ppl can open it, I'm tired and I feel it annoying.

I just don't understand why there are 3 clans in EU and only Just members can open a game, if they are not online we can't play but if we aren't they obviously can, they will know better than the rest the new items and mechanics, we are underestimaded.

After this post I will not try to say it again, because after more than 10 times you just ignored us, all Dark and Seven guys are angry.

So ty if you at least read that and take in consideration to do what ALL WE want.

Thanks, again

PS: sorry for my bad grammar

For the 100000000 time, that's annoying, only 2 guys can open a beta, African connect 1 or 2 hours at day, and Shard is afk half of the time, we have to wait all the day for a guy who can open the game, and when they come we all must leave our games to play the beta, because only 2 ppl can open it, I'm tired and I feel it annoying.

I just don't understand why there are 3 clans in EU and only Just members can open a game, if they are not online we can't play but if we aren't they obviously can, they will know better than the rest the new items and mechanics, we are underestimaded.

After this post I will not try to say it again, because after more than 10 times you just ignored us, all Dark and Seven guys are angry.

So ty if you at least read that and take in consideration to do what I want.

Thanks, again

PS: sorry for my bad grammar

Totally agree with Residente...The only thing we are asking for is 2 more Beta openners, one per clan.

So far we have reported bugs, suggestions, possible balance tweaks and so on. I might not be the oldest player nor the best, but I have learnt a lot playing inhouses and listening to every other player's ideas.

I believe it would be rather benefitial for the EU community to open up the Beta a bit. It is absolutely up to you after all ^^

Thank you for reading!

Its not true I never said you had to leave anything I was happy to w8 but I was talking too machukembo in priv that you got 5 in pub and you leave when I find 5. When ppl left games to joined me you sadenly changed your mind and was keep on playing. We was w8ing 20 min for you and ppl rq battlenet couse of waiting same as me. You have to learn to keep your promise than everything will be fine!!

You sexy guy, are wrong I've never promised of leaving the pub, maybe Mach did, I just said "we have to wait always shard to make a beta, now he will wait us" we finished the game, and we asked you if you wanted to play. So sorry if you missed Mach words.

PS: buy a micro because it's hard to understand you on mumble

... Jesus, this isn't about clans and that, this is about the fact that Red when he comes over to test that there aren't so many beta games going on that that he has to wait for one to happen... Which was happening when the beta was open to public... Also, I'm not online on 1-2 hours I'm on pretty much every night from 8 to about 1 or sooner, so please stop with this nonsense, I don't see why this is a clan issue as its not like we are using the beta only for Just players... Most of the time its everyone or anyone who wants to beta... Anyways,Red has heard your complaint and has said that's he's sticking to how it is... So please would you stop whining...

Dont blame the hoster I was doing my best to make game happen. Its not my fault that ppl dont have respect to each other. Come mumble I give you my account details.

No need to give your account details bud. I am the one who should be held responsible for the missunderstanding. I said we would leave when you got 5 players ready, you did, but Shablagoo had too much lag and drop, Residente wanted to finish the pub (as he had previously said) and I decided to finish the pub asap because it was only me after all...I apologize.

What this situation has proved is that we do need more players with BETA opening privileges. It's up to Hydra and Ekco if they want or do not want to do so.

... Jesus, this isn't about clans and that, this is about the fact that Red when he comes over to test that there aren't so many beta games going on that that he has to wait for one to happen... Which was happening when the beta was open to public... Also, I'm not online on 1-2 hours I'm on pretty much every night from 8 to about 1 or sooner, so please stop with this nonsense, I don't see why this is a clan issue as its not like we are using the beta only for Just players... Most of the time its everyone or anyone who wants to beta... Anyways,Red has heard your complaint and has said that's he's sticking to how it is... So please would you stop whining...

then thanks for nothing, nosense is maybe only in your head

Beta was open-public several days ago in the EU region, giving the opportunity for everyone to invite each other to test Beta games anytime. But as the Beta popularity grew, we had a tough time watching Beta games on our own; we weren't able to start up Mumble Inhouses for Beta most of the time. That being said, it's not because there is a severe lack of Beta Hosters, rather there aren't enough players available to grant new-trusted users to host.

Why do keep the number of hosters minimal (2)? This is to help us better understanding the game analytically and visually when we spectate games. It also motivates more users to participate on Mumble, which I believe many of us would love to see. And third, it helps us balance & fix the game much quicker through player's actions. This isn't about clans needing to practice games to get better faster for the incoming Tournament; it's about making the game more polished and balanced available for both non-Mumblers and Mumblers.

Well then why when I was making lobbys with Shard's account (today) we hade 2 ih working at the same time? -.-

So tell me why SevenLord and DarkNight shoulnd't be able to create lobbys (at night, ppl are on, when Shard or African go bed relatively soon)

I just don't care anymore, Shard was so helpful to supply me his account, and I will create lobbys to all those players who want to have fun at beta, test the new items, and be ready for the next patch.

Archived