Null.Disruptor by SpaceBizzo

spacebizzo

Hi, Lets start

Skills per lvl:

e/w/e/q/e/r/e/q/q/q/r/w/w/w last skills put to stat bonus

Early game items:

Space Battery (our first item; dmg + energy reg)

Accelerator (MS is important, priority: second item)

Middle/Late game items:

Priority 1 Ihan Crystal (Life,Energy,Dmg,Reg,MASS INT FOR 15 seconds; This is the best item for Nully) :IhanCrystal:

Priority 2 Star Treks (we dont need to spend minerals for transporters, we choose star treks, no other way) :StarTreks:

Priority 3 Nitrogen Retrofit (Many int/Many Life/slows target; what can i say, usefull as hell) :NitrogenRetrofit:

Priority 4 LifeTech Nanosuit (Life/Spell ressist/revive with 35% life; no more lame cyprus or boros :LifeTechNanosuit:

Priority 5 Argus Crystal(Spell Dmg/Mass int very good dmg boost) :ArgusCrystal:

Last 6. Slot depends what chars play against u

If mixed meele/spell chars : Organic Carapace (Mass Life/very fast reg) :OrganicCarapace:

if most meele chars:Shrapnel Cloack(Meele chars cant attack for enough time to escape or kill) :ShrapnelCloak:

If most spell chars: Also Organic Carapace :OrganicCarapace:

How to play:

1) Launch Ihan Crystal

2)Target Ulti at enemy

3) use (E) close enemy ( u musst target very close but not at him. in the middle of this skill enemy doesnt hurt)

4) use (Q) at face of enemy to stun and hurt him

5) mass (W) on him ( he cant move)

6) if he is alive go Number 3)

Its time to patch my nully... Check this out

Skills E>W>E>Q>E>R>E>Q>Q>Q>R>W>R>W>W rest to passive atributes

Items:

-Nitrogen Retrofit ( Life, Int and slows enemy the best item for null buy asap)

-Star's Fury (Int, very high weapon speed, DMG, Cooldown reduction, +100 % int to weapon damange as a spell after using ability; it works with ur walls!!! Amazing item u musst have it)

- Gravity Edge (Int/ dmg/ movement speed/ 35% spells dmg goes as a true damange OMG OP item for nully buy as 3rd)

-Isomorphic Pyre ( weapon speed/DMG/+5% enemy maximum life a spell damange; this item + stars fury give u high weapon speed, put wall or any spell every attack and u get +100 % int as spell every time u hit SO OP)

-Force Of Entropy (Life/Dmg/Slows enemy; my old nully had some life, this one cant miss it and additional slow impossibru OP nobody run away)

-Argus Crystal (Int/+20% spell dmg) last item, damange boost

How to play:

-Close the way by 2 fields (u have large range so no problem)

-Enemy cant run away come closer and hits him with weapon dmg + 100%int spell damange

-put fast R>E>Q on him

-Attack with weapon dmg + 100% int spell damange (he is slowed by 55%) [~~70%of my victims die in this point]

-Make 2 More Fields in fornt of him

-Enemy cant run away come closer and hits him with weapon dmg + 100%int spell damange

-Ur Q and E should be ready so cast them again [99% of my victims die in this point]

remember that 35% of all ur spell damange(Q,E,Pyre,Stars Fury) goes as a true damange, nully is so OP nowadays :)

So, without any specific build i get 2K/1D Ratio aswell, reading that i will have 2K/1D Aswell?

Null is probably the only Hero ingame where I'd say - play INT or DMG. It's a win-win situation anyway, especially earlygame.

Now if you get fed then, Null is THE hero dictating who dies, and also great for Teamfights/1v1/1v2

Null is the earlygame Boros.

We dont need Boros guides at the moment.

Also, be a little bit more specific please.

[...]

How to play:

1) Launch Ihan Crystal

2)Target Ulti at enemy

3) use (E) close enemy ( u musst target very close but not at him. in the middle of this skill enemy doesnt hurt)

4) use (Q) at face of enemy to stun and hurt him

5) mass (W) on him ( he cant move)

6) if he is alive go Number 3)

Is not exactly what I'd describe as an exact description.

Terrible guide.

Terrible comment.

Anyway, spacebizzo I would recommend formatting your guide so that it is more pleasing to the eye. Check these out:

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/110-how-to-play-jackson-as-hard-caster/

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/145-finebrine-v634-dragging-enemies-to-their-doom/

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/298-chuck-tbone-v110wip-killing-youwith-toilets/

Yes, doing something like this will take more time, but if you don't put time into it don't expect anyone else to either.

Null has a quick stun and forcefields... I use him pure support

qwewwrwqqqreeeyryy

treks

lockbox

taser

chilling

CoA

nitrofit (unless your team has other casters for that, then you just get whatever will help your team most, I personally like dst)

It's a team game, support heroes are supposed to support. His name is Null.Disruptor for a reason.

His name is Null.Disruptor because he denies Meele creeping, dictates who dies, has awesome AA damage, can block your path and doublestun you in an invincible arcane sword. If this is a support hero (look at Maar) queen (with one area skill) is aswell.

You sir, have not seen a good null.

• 2 weeks later...

Its time to patch my nully... Check this out

Skills E>W>E>Q>E>R>E>Q>Q>Q>R>W>R>W>W rest to passive atributes

Items:

-Nitrogen Retrofit ( Life, Int and slows enemy the best item for null buy asap)

-Star's Fury (Int, very high weapon speed, DMG, Cooldown reduction, +100 % int to weapon damange as a spell after using ability; it works with ur walls!!! Amazing item u musst have it)

- Gravity Edge (Int/ dmg/ movement speed/ 35% spells dmg goes as a true damange OMG OP item for nully buy as 3rd)

-Isomorphic Pyre ( weapon speed/DMG/+5% enemy maximum life a spell damange; this item + stars fury give u high weapon speed, put wall or any spell every attack and u get +100 % int as spell every time u hit SO OP)

-Force Of Entropy (Life/Dmg/Slows enemy; my old nully had some life, this one cant miss it and additional slow impossibru OP nobody run away)

-Argus Crystal (Int/+20% spell dmg) last item, damange boost

How to play:

-Close the way by 2 fields (u have large range so no problem)

-put fast R>E>Q on him

-Attack with weapon dmg + 100% int spell damange (he is slowed by 55%) [~~70%of my victims die in this point]

-Make 2 More Fields in fornt of him

-Ur Q and E should be ready so cast them again [99% of my victims die in this point]

remember that 35% of all ur spell damange(Q,E,Pyre,Stars Fury) goes as a true damange, nully is so OP nowadays :)

• 8 months later...

Null.Disruptor(the classic intel Build)

one of the best support units. works well with Micro, boros, and my favorite the roach. r as he pulls and you have got yourself some RQs

prebuild:(N)

4, 0, 2

offense. Defense. Utility

+15 weapon damage.MIght None +12%cooldown.Prodigy

+5%Spell Damage.cunning +6%movement.Swiftness

+15%weapon speed.Fury

+1.5 level.Veteran

You should have your global hot keys changed so the numpad keys(which control items) are now the number keys above q-r (1-6).

as veteran you will start with e(sword),w(blocks/wall).

*Get q(triple stun) 3rd, the wall is the most important as a compliment to the e(sword), also if you gank early or get ganked early the W will be your friend, you will save people with it and you will block people in to be killed. the early Q upgrade is more annoying for the other guy then deadly.

the slow build...

-Duran's Pendant- You are set up with not much energy to start, so save it, the pendant helps with early health, regen, intel, blah blah. if you know you have a tough game this is playing it safe. otherwise, you dont get an item to start and you wait till you have 825 for PAULDRONS.

-Higgs Boson- the pauldrons are for the higgs, once you got it, take a break and get

-Ihan Crystal- you stack the intel and health for ten minutes then sell

-Gravity Edge/Argus- the higgs is for one of these powerful intel items. i like to go argus first, but if the other team is tanky ill get grav to start,

-BLue Gene- Once you learn how to not die as null get this and stack up the assists and kills when u can get em to stack your int. sell when you are ready, i usually do it at 8-10 if possible, if it is a tough game to be conservative.

at this point you have 3 items that you are not going to have at the end of the game, if it even goes that long.

durans, ihan, blue gene

sell one and get next item

Small Hadron Collider. - this is under rated , 400 health and 6%time scale which is huge. put it under item 3 or 4 so you can hot key it faster, and use the teleport to stun and trap, or use it to get away.

Right now you should have

Gravity, Bluegene, SHC, maybe durans still.... now for more intel

Argus- depending how your game is going you may need more health, nitrogen may be for you. i am getting argus regardless, for the power i will have combined with the gravity from here on out will let me spam e in battles and cause stuff to get really annoying on the front lines.

Nitrogen- now i get it

at this point you are Argus, Gravity, Small Hadron collider, and nitrogen, you are an intel bomb. take a blinkmoth serum and get the elixir if you have to...now get defensive items

Defensive items.

Silver Soul- 20% spell resists, and 15% movement speed to yourself and allies in radius. null casts a lot, so this makes you super fast and more annoying. also only 2700

for the last item, use your discretion. by this point the game should be over, but items include. Force of entropy, lifetech nanosuit, symphonic seed, organic carapace. or Cerebro(iknow its not defense). ill usually get the seed, or cerebro just for more intel

To start out your goal is to get to level 6 without dying (your overall goal is not dying in general)

upgrading e,w,q,e,e,r

use your energy on the creeps, unless you have ganks or kills.

the e is powerful and does mass area damage to allow you to farm early, so upgrade it early and spam it.

the wall is important and you need to learn how to cast it affectively.

cast e,w,w,w,q for attacks, the walls are getting cast behind the guy to trap him into the sword. the walls wont last long early though so cast the stun last, to trap a little longer.

after 6 finish off the e and then q. when the r upgrade comes up do it because the null ult creates a mirror on the enemy and essesntially doubles your damage, when you upgrade it you are making the "mark" you put on the guy last longer, when fully upped it will last 30 seconds. it is tricky to learn at first but after you learn it you will be able to kill people as they run away into your sword which you cast to appear in the dark. for example if i ult an enemy standing in the center of the map and cast my sword on my tower, a sword will then be mirrored on the enemy tower.

when ulting for a kill. r,(e,q,w,w,w) when doing the ult trap with the walls as soon as you q you want to w in a slight 1/3 circle around the guy and the mirror will finish the rest. once the wall is upped fully he is trapped for 3 seconds, if you can do it it should be enough time for a full team rape.

use the wall to stop melee attacks on enemies and to "disrupt" the battle field, ahhhhhhh i get it. it flobs with pathing and creates annoyances that will surely have u hunted.

thats enough for now.

:)

Null.Disruptor(the classic intel Build)

one of the best support units. works well with Micro, boros, and my favorite the roach. r as he pulls and you have got yourself some RQs

HYLY, no offense, but I've played against you multiple times, every time it's been as Null, and IIRC you have about a 2500 to 4700 k/d ratio... I don't know that this build is all that successful.

Not trying to be mean, but, I typically don't take marriage advice from Donald Trump

you never start with 1 pauldron EVER. It is utterly useless item to start off with, what buff does this give you at early levels? 16 intell or something. It is a terrible starting item, and you are actually better off getting pendant or 2 spades to help last hit and then build it into a edge later. Even that is bad i think but it gives you more last hit potential and help you get your next items, which is 100% more efficient then getting +16 intell which gives nothing.

talents are fine if you dont waste your money from wealth on pauldrons. IT is awful 1st item.

Archived