New People

sgtvile

Hello everyone, I'd like to talk about new people. Everyone keeps saying to "teach them" or try to "help them". But frankly, it gets friggin' annoying when some guy just stays silent while you rage at him to go to another lane/stop feeding/do something. I don't get whats so hard about trying to be a good teammate, no matter what. If you know you suck hard, don't go "umadbro" or constantly saying "lol" so as to piss off the guy trying to win a pub of AoS. This gets REALLY frustrating, and sucks like shap when they just leech your exp/ go to your lane when you call solo. It seems like I'm really selfish, but some new people are just friggin' nasty in their own way. They give you the silent treatment, and then just repeat "lol" or some sort of way to show they don't care. Especially when you're doing well, people say "omg im not a nerd" or some variation of that. Please implement some sort of kickvote or whatever based on Rating. Maybe give people with rating of 1500 or under the ability to BE kicked. And people with 2500+ to initiate a kick. So, if anyone in the game isnt better than 2500 rating, I guess its an all-new user/amateur game. There is no use of Rating anyway, so why not give it something to do. Inb4 people go "rating doesnt mean shap, just that you ragequit alot". Think of this as an advocate of the no-rq club?

Hello everyone, I'd like to talk about new people. Everyone keeps saying to "teach them" or try to "help them". But frankly, it gets friggin' annoying when some guy just stays silent while you rage at him to go to another lane/stop feeding/do something. I don't get whats so hard about trying to be a good teammate, no matter what. If you know you suck hard, don't go "umadbro" or constantly saying "lol" so as to piss off the guy trying to win a pub of AoS. This gets REALLY frustrating, and sucks like shap when they just leech your exp/ go to your lane when you call solo. It seems like I'm really selfish, but some new people are just friggin' nasty in their own way. They give you the silent treatment, and then just repeat "lol" or some sort of way to show they don't care. Especially when you're doing well, people say "omg im not a nerd" or some variation of that. Please implement some sort of kickvote or whatever based on Rating. Maybe give people with rating of 1500 or under the ability to BE kicked. And people with 2500+ to initiate a kick. So, if anyone in the game isnt better than 2500 rating, I guess its an all-new user/amateur game. There is no use of Rating anyway, so why not give it something to do. Inb4 people go "rating doesnt mean shap, just that you ragequit alot". Think of this as an advocate of the no-rq club?

i wouldn't mind some type of kick vote.

although honestly, I would probably just always kick vote the newbies, just because they frustrate me so much I want to stab myself.

but maybe some kind of layered kick vote - so you have to have two successful kick votes, each 3 mins apart - because you always will have issues with phaggots who just stay in pool to piss u off, or intentional feeders, the lagger who won't leave, etc.

And if you are playing agaist decent players and you are feeding and a guy in your team with 5 times your rating want kick you?

Kick votes based in rating are retarded, kick votes in general 2, maybe not the kickafk.

I have felt what you say, but there's no solution, kicking ppl would reduce AoS popularity to the 2nd page, and then you will try to play and see the lobby empty, and you will miss that players

heh on very rare occasions would be nice to kick feeders, ive had some trolls in my games that i specifically avoid killing because their just doing it to piss off their team sell all their junk and run around you and such. Totally unreasonable to add a kick vote for that as its only happened like twice but still some people....

(wow just went back and fixxed my typos... this is what happens when you post at 4 am...)

Not sure kickvotes on rating are worth it. I don't know how rating works, but being server kicked out 3-4 times made me go from 1500 to -34... and yet my match played/win/loss is very close to total game played, meaning that other than that I don't rage.

So as much as I'd like to vote those rare people who are just screwing up the game, I think it'll be abused by self-proclaimed pro-players that think they're good and use that to kick anybody not getting 10-0 in the first 5 minutes.

Its a public game for the PUBLIC. Its like wanting to have a vote kick option on a bus... Only people who have ridden the bus alot can choose who they want to discriminate against freely. I would love to just get kicked from a bus for being to quiet or too loud or not knowing the right change to give the bus driver because i'm an inexperienced bus user

they don't do that where your from? in amurica, if you are a bus n00b, they kick you right off. alternatively, if you are black and you are in the south east, they also kick you. in the face. but atleast they let you sit in the back.

I never knew Whales startes drinking 9 in the morning PST.... What in the world are you talking about?

Archived