My Boros Build.

ender

you guys can download replays i uploaded in the beta section, you will see some boros with the new items, khali blade give +50% crit damage, there is also another item who reduce all your cooldowns each time you hit a critical strike, go spawn omnislash!

lol you're trolling right? devs wouldn't do that.

Well, if you WANT see it, go to Beta Section and watch PLEASE the replays I posted, and you CAN see that ALL I said is TRUE :P

I uninstall SC2 during the weekdays now to keep me from raping too much lol. Do you have a youtube version?????? XD (also would watching replays for someone who hasn't installed the beta version even work??? =/

I uninstall SC2 during the weekdays now to keep me from raping too much lol. Do you have a youtube version?????? XD (also would watching replays for someone who hasn't installed the beta version even work??? =/

I think it should work :S anyway i dont have a youtube version >_<

It's a starcraft replay. You should be able to view it as long as you have starcraft installed.

New Items acually make the new bola better, in range and damage. (You use to be nearly be able to bola from outter main base cannons to outter main base cannons, but the new items from the patch acually make bola Troll build better for range (At the cost of hooking someone from smaller range). 3 Arcs, Phantom Menace, Shinobi Style, and Paradox (the item that gives +50int/25str.agi. Activate : +25% timescale and spell damage 8 seconds) you can bola enemy from final killable cannons to the other side (basicly from inner base to inner base) The Cooldown on bola acually reaches 0 before your original bola ends..... I've acually had times where I ran so fast, the bola to boros distance capped out and bola disappeared [is that like range 30 or something] Was so fun tho! only got to use in test version and on a friend during the test version.

Builds : 3 Arcs, Menace, Shinobi, Paradox

Fun bola ^^ assuming the enemy can survive like 4K damage LOL. And no u can not bola a person that is bolaed. (until the person gets off bola) i'm not sure that makes sense.

New Items acually make the new bola better, in range and damage. (You use to be nearly be able to bola from outter main base cannons to outter main base cannons, but the new items from the patch acually make bola Troll build better for range (At the cost of hooking someone from smaller range). 3 Arcs, Phantom Menace, Shinobi Style, and Paradox (the item that gives +50int/25str.agi. Activate : +25% timescale and spell damage 8 seconds) you can bola enemy from final killable cannons to the other side (basicly from inner base to inner base) The Cooldown on bola acually reaches 0 before your original bola ends..... I've acually had times where I ran so fast, the bola to boros distance capped out and bola disappeared [is that like range 30 or something] Was so fun tho! only got to use in test version and on a friend during the test version.

Builds : 3 Arcs, Menace, Shinobi, Paradox

Fun bola ^^ assuming the enemy can survive like 4K damage LOL. And no u can not bola a person that is bolaed. (until the person gets off bola) i'm not sure that makes sense.

You should add this troll combo Sprint from offensive talent tree, to add +60% movement speed for 5 secs

Wait...Am I getting this correct? You actually need a build for Boros now instead of just a keyboard with working Q and R keys?

I guess the game is more balanced!

Well that's true . Compare to previous performance of Boros, he gets nerfed a lot in a way,

However Boros is still broken with critic+ critic damage build.

I reckon should just rework of Boros,he's super controversial hero

Archived