JustElite Thread (EU Only)

KinGofDaBerG

2eqb1us.jpg

THE JUST CLANS OFFICIAL THREAD:

This thread is only for Just Clan member, here we can chat about plans for the clan, new members can apply to join the Clan, discuss teams and stratergies, plan events, post rankings of playing against our fellow Just Players and become the best Clan in AoS.

Please keep the trolling in the thread to a minimum, as this is our official thread.

• Just Clan Roster:
  • Official Members:

JustSAfrican

JustMaxter

JustBoooM

JustEuropean

JustYaldi

Justdmikos

JustSeether

JustFrosti

JustWartrichie

JustEnergy

JustZerO

JustKygec

JustZerxs

JustMusta

JustJoker

JustVisage

JustZERATUL

JustDarkOne

VIP:

Diipadaapa

SayMyName

Lazzarus

RazFaz

Infected

Maximus

• Just Clan Ranking:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2mmtmrc.jpg

Every League game, Tournament Game, Showcase match and JUST inh are ranked. Please when you have some time, post a screenshot of the game and post it in this thread. The ranking for us determines who plays in our team elite. When ever I spec or play and inh with Just Players I make a personal record of the game and updated it.

• JustElitE Team:

The first 7 of the rankings are in the team, if any of the the 7 fall out of the top seven they are replaced in the team:

Team so far:

JustSAfrican

JustBooom

JustEuropean

JustYaldi

JustMaxter

Subs: Diipadaapa(FinnishFlash), dmikos

The first 5 are are always required to play against and challenge the Dark, Seven, SlimJim... etc so lets keep the Just Flag high! I know I havent kept to this in the past but from now on this is our teams and if ever someone wants to challenge us, and claim victory over us, they have to beat the above team, no exceptions.

JustAwesomE Team:

Is the the name for our second team, once someone steps forward to Captain it, I will reinstate it. So if your feeling good about how you playing AoS, man-up and Captain up!

• JustElite vs Dark, Seven, SlimJim etc:

From now on, when ever our JustElite Team is challenged or challenges another clan is will be recorded here, the results and our current progression as a clan.

Results: TBA

• Future Events for the Clan:

1. AoS Official Tournament: We need to get some teams into this, if you already in another team dont worry, but lets try to get a couple of teams into it, we have the players.I cant play in it, but if you are free to join the tournament put your name down here and also if you want to Captain a Just team, also state so. there are gonna be some very strong teams in the tournament so we need to try represent well.

2. Show Case matches against the other Clans: I want to try organize a day, every week, where our JustElite team will play against against one of the other Clans first team in a best of 3 match up, will be looking at the weekend maybe Friday, Saturday or Sunday, to do this. Will also try to get Overrated to Caster the games.

3. Local Just INH'S: To improve our game, I want to try get more, Just only inh's, not all the time, but most of the time, what do you guys feel about it?

4. TBA

We have been the number one clan for a while, BUT other clans keep popping up to challenge us, lets show them why we the best and lets get our community more involved, if you have any friends who would like to join as them to sign up to the forums and post in here to be added.

FOREVER JUST UNITE!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first 7 of the rankings are in the team

seriously? i don't and won't submit any results, it is senseless. everybody only submits his wins, so what we do this whole rating for?

i think the clan has just too many members. and too many of those who want to be in the clan, but actually rarely play any inh.

and another thingy: My name is JustZerO, not JustZero

Remember Zero, If someone submits a screenshot of there game and they win, then they are posting someone losing as well.. I happens all the time, if people posted more of there games the ranking would be more balanced..

I dont think the Clan has too many members... you have basically enough people for 2 teams, as the rest are casual players. I have already removed players who dont inh from the clan, everyone in it atm play inh, maybe not as fequently as others but still play...

If I play an inh with you Zero, I will put your score up, I dont see why others cant assist me as well? there are only a few players who post there games and are getting rewarded for it... I dont see how this is a bad thing...

I'll fix your name..

I think I already pointed out the self-defeating theme of your ranking strategy. It is frankly appalling to see a once so proud clan fall so low.

You have my sympathies, African, even if your team is now second to both the Dark, the Seven, the Slimjim and the Jazz - not to mention the Best, when we get rolling. Good luck in your future endeavors, my friend, I am certain you will unfortunately need it.

name='BestPlayer' timestamp='1346694385' post='15255']

I think I already pointed out the self-defeating theme of your ranking strategy. It is frankly appalling to see a once so proud clan fall so low.

You have my sympathies, African, even if your team is now second to both the Dark, the Seven, the Slimjim and the Jazz - not to mention the Best, when we get rolling. Good luck in your future endeavors, my friend, I am certain you will unfortunately need it.

[/b]

............ I dont even...

seriously? i don't and won't submit any results, it is senseless. everybody only submits his wins, so what we do this whole rating for?

i think the clan has just too many members. and too many of those who want to be in the clan, but actually rarely play any inh.

and another thingy: My name is JustZerO, not JustZero

If everyone submits all their wins then every loss will also be submitted.

I'm surprised BestPlayer hasn't been banned yet for his persistent polluting of the forums with posts like the one above.

If anything I will be fairly active I believe in the upcoming weeks. At least include me in the VIP section

Remember Zero, If someone submits a screenshot of there game and they win, then they are posting someone losing as well.. I happens all the time, if people posted more of there games the ranking would be more balanced..

I dont think the Clan has too many members... you have basically enough people for 2 teams, as the rest are casual players. I have already removed players who dont inh from the clan, everyone in it atm play inh, maybe not as fequently as others but still play...

If I play an inh with you Zero, I will put your score up, I dont see why others cant assist me as well? there are only a few players who post there games and are getting rewarded for it... I dont see how this is a bad thing...

I'll fix your name..

nah African there is something broken about this. I hate being a guy without suggestions but I clicked on the rating and I have five games where I only played one hero… that is so far from reality where are the other 20-30 games I played.

Also going about the k/d ratio isn't good enough. The other day I played dustin IH and I end up with like 3 kills 5 deaths and like 20 assists while providing far more assists and damage output than the rest of the team. Creeping farming and pushing towers is also good call for wining a game enough of the time to be essential in a game resulting a win or loose.

I'll try to submit some screenshots over the next few weeks and try to come up with why there is a problem with current rating. The whole concept is good but I think it lacks abundance of stats.

You can't go purely on k/d ration as you will always give the edge to RQ, people that play too passive to win in a team game and etc.

I think you should try and look at complex stats. Maybe try record dmg out and in, type of hero and others and then look at the whole thing and figure out something more complex.

I don't think you understand that the system isn't based on k/d ratio, at most those stats just give you a bonus point, also getting a certain amount of assist, without dieing too much, with your stats there Darkone those are the stats I have and ye, I sometimes forget to write down the hero that certain players play, but the stats are correct... That's probably why you only have dustin played... This happens to everyone. Doesn't mean the system is broken... Its all good to suggest DMG output and input etc but how do you classify it to a point system? In many situations if the game is long your output will be extremely high.. How do you find a general way to classify it?

The point is DarkOne, if you don't post your games, the person who is posting there games are posting their wins, naturally, therefore others are loosing... In this situation I can do anymore, as its based on the our community making an effort, the more games people post the more balanced the ranking will be as simple as that!

I understand there needs to be dedication to it so as I said I will try and play with it by submitting.

The thing that bugs me though is that it seems the person who plays most will almost certainly be in top spots regardless of skill (its a generalization). Dedication is certainly what the clan needs but I don't know :)

Let me test it for a while and if I have something productive to suggest I will :) as I said I hate being the guy without suggestion, answers or better solutions ;)

I'm surprised BestPlayer hasn't been banned yet for his persistent polluting of the forums with posts like the one above.

If anything I will be fairly active I believe in the upcoming weeks. At least include me in the VIP section

Its so funny that post starts like this: "This thread is only for Just Clan member......" and this idiot keep flobing in and writing shap everywhere he can.

Hey JustSAfrican

How can I give you screenshots of games? I can't seem to find a way to upload here o_O

I also tweaked around some numbers and realize that in the current ranking you are basically giving points for games played.

So you see if a person played 100 games and person played 20 games there is almost certainly the case (if the person with 100 games isn't totally looser) that the person with the 100 games will have a higher score than the person with the 20 games. I think that the number of games should not reflect so much on the end score. What do you think?

Um darkone, I'm not too sure tbh, maybe ask residente or machekembo on how to upload games or screenshots...

Hmmm I can see what you mean, but I don't know the point of the ranking is to try force people to play more inh's so if a person who plays 100 games, should be higher then a person who only plays 20 inh... That's to my opinion doesn't mean its right though... Btw how would you base points then? If not on victory and loss, as those, in my eyes, are the most important!

Btw this weekend on saturday late afternoon early evening, I'm planning to to have only Just inh games you guys keen? We have the beta maps (me and Shard) so our clan can check out the new items :) also I'm gonna try plan a dark v just game on sunday this week first better prepare! Shard and I have been play quite a few games together and been gelling well so time for the others to get playing more!

Archived