AoS team tier list

BestPlayer

Hello my friends, I come bearing an offer of great ingenuity. I know we have many active teams in the community, on several different regions, and that's all absolutely fantastic - and hey, we even have a league!!

Only thing I think we're missing is a tier list. I ask that everyone reply with their own estimate of the strongest-to-weakest teams.

I will personally rate the Dark clan at a current number one, while throwing the newly-reformed Slimjims in the bottom. Mine would look like this:

1. Dark.

2. Just.

3. Jazz.

4. Seven.

5. Slimjim.

I only rate one (the top) team from either clan. What do you guys think? What are your opinion on the matter?

EDIT: I should note that I haven't added the Best clan as we haven't played any official matches versus any of the other mentioned clans yet.

Ye well... What can I say... The Just clan have kinda been depleted by traitors.. Yet I still feel we above 7 and Jazz? Also I still feel our first could take Dark and Slim, depending on picks etc... If diipa would come back to play in our team we have the one of the strongest tbh! JustFirst team wasn't Slims firsts, just the NA Just team is the SlimJim team. EU teams is still as strong as ever... Think you haters are just gonna hate! Btw who is this Jazz clan?

I'm happy the topic is garnering much attention, although I would like some numerical rankings from everyone --- if even participating in the debate is nice too, of course. Personally there is no way I would rate the current Just clan (the old one minus all the NA top members) as being better than the Jazz clan.

Also I am uncertain who this Whale person is, and why he is consistently such a nuisance in every topic in which I am involved.

Why so much hate for Just? We were the ones who revived Clans in AoS, show some respect scrubs, actually, all you scrubs who have written us off, will pay for this! I no the Dark and SlimScrubs still fear a good old African Tychus!

Trolololololol...

Why so much hate for Just? We were the ones who revived Clans in AoS, show some respect scrubs, actually, all you scrubs who have written us off, will pay for this! I no the Dark and SlimScrubs still fear a good old African Tychus!

Bring it!!!! Lets do it on na! 1v1. I plan on destroying yo.....ur computer with lag! Im talking motherboards blowing up, processors needing new thermal paste. Its personal now!!!

Bring it!!!! Lets do it on na! 1v1. I plan on destroying yo.....ur computer with lag! Im talking motherboards blowing up, processors needing new thermal paste. Its personal now!!!

Hmph, my Tychus doesnt lag, its the awesomeness of how I play him that makes all other scrubs lag! their PC's blow up from all the insane awesomeness!!!

Lol i love how you are just making up clans now. Lemme guess Na'Vi have suddenly decided to play AoS? What about Chelsea i hear fernando torres and John terry are pretty good at AoS too

Love this xD specially after getting destroyed by my beloved team Atletico de Madrid...

Love this xD specially after getting destroyed by my beloved team Atletico de Madrid...

Falcao is a dick:p My theory is that chelsea had such good defensive luck on the way to winning the champions league it was about time karma came back and bit us in the ass

Archived