Suggest a Hero win $100! [VOTING TIME] [FINAL-ROUND]

KeepNitFresh

Final Round- Who is the best Hero for the Hero Suggestion.  

1. 1. Final Round- Who is the best Hero for the Hero Suggestion.

• Atomic.Disruptor
    • Ash.Khastiana
    • Pyro.Magnus

Well, according to the title, as long as you suggested a hero, you get $100 dollars :P

No, that is one of those advertising techniques. It reveals that suggesting a hero can lead to you receiving $100 but it is does not say that suggesting a hero will lead to you receiving $100.

No, that is one of those advertising techniques. It reveals that suggesting a hero can lead to you receiving $100 but it is does not say that suggesting a hero will lead to you receiving $100.

Gonna have to disagree here, it seems like it is misleading, but by the name of the thread, there are no specifications (I really don't care about the money, just trying to prove my point), if the name is "Suggest a hero, and have a chance of Winning $100" then that proves me wrong, but since the title is "Suggest a Hero win $100!" technically speaking, it does not specify that you have to win the contest :P

I enjoy that I was the main consultant for each of these heroes. You all owe me some of the winnings ;)

CORRECTION I asked you

For

Some balance changes or for

Some ideas which I only used a little aspect of what u suggested...

Gonna have to disagree here, it seems like it is misleading, but by the name of the thread, there are no specifications (I really don't care about the money, just trying to prove my point), if the name is "Suggest a hero, and have a chance of Winning $100" then that proves me wrong, but since the title is "Suggest a Hero win $100!" technically speaking, it does not specify that you have to win the contest :P

now not to be rude but I by now being on the Internet by the age of 8 can understand the difference between everybody enters a hero wins $100 and understanding that it means enter a hero and have a chance to win $100 so I would like to

Assume that people interested in this kind of stuff would have a understanding for advertisement exaggeration at some times, and I can understand how it's misleading...

Wow energy. You're logic is...... Amazing!

Ummm. Where in the world did the poll go?

I sense some sarcasm? If there is some sarcasm then I hope it was an accident considering the bunch of other garbage interpretations of what other people took away from the title.

I was hoping to clarify for those people who think otherwise. But what do I know. Adamantium always picking on me :(

I sense some sarcasm? If there is some sarcasm then I hope it was an accident considering the bunch of other garbage interpretations of what other people took away from the title.

I was hoping to clarify for those people who think otherwise. But what do I know. Adamantium always picking on me :(

It's because you are so..... -insert word here- . I just can't seem to finish the sentence.

But let's see here. The title says, "Suggest a Hero win $100". How did you get "Vote for a Hero win $100."

I like your nick name for her, "Ash.Cash." While I would enjoy playing Disruptor more than I would Khastiana, I honestly love both ideas.

Yes I agree with you - they all look like fun heroes to play and I wouldn't have a problem either way (including Pally's).

Lately it seems though that people have been voting out of spite - rather than thoroughly looking through and choosing the right choice (for the sake of drama and a close race). Don't get me wrong but your hero is well done - it is just Interesting enough that people want another AA carry rather than a caster/tank support. Either that or a Zergling is in high demand.

AND

Even is Ash doesn't win, she will always be IMMORTAL. ^ ^

GG good luck addy

Archived