cloak update

highdrater

In general I feel that cloaking has become a get away free card especially with shinobi.  I would personally recommend making a change across the entire board that if you are damaged you remain visible for x seconds even if you activate a cloak from item, skill or passive.  I believe this mechanic is already on zeratul for example.  Thoughts?

With Zeratul, his cloak while active is temporarily disabled for 3s if he uses any active ability or attacks. It doesn't get disabled when he receives damage.

But I hear ya on the get out of jail free card. One idea that I've considered adapting is adding a fade time of 0.5s-1s on most if not all cloaks. 

yes i take that back i just played a zeratul.  0.5-1 sec sounds reasonable.

speaking of get out of jail free cards is the healing plant thingy:  you basically can't even have a fight in the jungle area early game because of that healing ability if you are on the opposite end.  that could be another thing that could be disabled if damage received in past x seconds.  i'm assuming your intention is to be a recovery point for jungle and lane, not a battle decider with one simple click.  just brainstorming thanks