For My Birthday (Discord related)

Paybacker

Dear EKCO,

I know you may not know me, and I may not know you but my birthday is coming up! Everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday, and I can't help but think of SOOOOO many things. Like things I can get to play with my family...or friends...or things to even play by myself with! I have even thought about money! Crazy right but I can buy so many things with that for myself or even others! Like acts of kindness to pay it forward or make someones day better...but you know what would really make my day better? I know it may be something so simple compared to what I have talked about above but I would really like for the discord for aos to be utilized better. We have SOOOO many profiles in there and I definitely cant think of starting a new one with so many of our friends in that one! Old vets returning and playing, some even talking about the game remembering the good ole' days. It would be really nice if discord (not sure how ownership works) ownership is passed to mother so we can update the discord so we can play with our friends more often! We have so many ideas for discord why not use it....

I know by the time this reaches you, it MAY (pun intended) just reach you in time for my birthday, it may not ever reach you...I definitely hope its not the latter but just think about it...for me C:

Kind Regards....XOXO....a useless, downright hopeless, pleb that loves aos

-p

Edited by Paybacker

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 9:41 PM, Paybacker said:

Dear EKCO,

I know you may not know me, and I may not know you but my birthday is coming up! Everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday, and I can't help but think of SOOOOO many things. Like things I can get to play with my family...or friends...or things to even play by myself with! I have even thought about money! Crazy right but I can buy so many things with that for myself or even others! Like acts of kindness to pay it forward or make someones day better...but you know what would really make my day better? I know it may be something so simple compared to what I have talked about above but I would really like for the discord for aos to be utilized better. We have SOOOO many profiles in there and I definitely cant think of starting a new one with so many of our friends in that one! Old vets returning and playing, some even talking about the game remembering the good ole' days. It would be really nice if discord (not sure how ownership works) ownership is passed to mother so we can update the discord so we can play with our friends more often! We have so many ideas for discord why not use it....

Wow. Reported for NSFW in a family forum