Sign in to follow this  
Bile

Creating a draft menu

With the almost non-existence of IH games now, I'm really missing a draft where I can see the enemy heroes and my team can plan accordingly. Now, is there any possible way to add a draft feature at the beginning of the game? 

Adding a draft pick mode unfortunately ended up being a fruitless endeavour. I think it proved to be too difficult to add bug free.

I think just removing Blind Pick could do wonders for gameplay. Maybe allow for hero picks to show on the leaderboard as soon as heroes choose their hero rather than simultaneously after hero selection. The downside to waiting too long to pick/counterpick would be that early pickers could roam the map and secure positions first.

I'll examine the available options.

7 hours ago, MOTHER said:

Adding a draft pick mode unfortunately ended up being a fruitless endeavour. I think it proved to be too difficult to add bug free.

I think just removing Blind Pick could do wonders for gameplay. Maybe allow for hero picks to show on the leaderboard as soon as heroes choose their hero rather than simultaneously after hero selection. The downside to waiting too long to pick/counterpick would be that early pickers could roam the map and secure positions first.

I'll examine the available options.

I like it! Maybe even make crystals spawn a little sooner or have 1 more valuable one early on to give some incentive?