Sign in to follow this  
DragonHeart

Jakk Mines

Can there be an item for melee heros to de-mine an area with Jakk mines? It is unblanaced that melee hero literally have no options to destroy them without dying, and most people are too dumb to de-mine an area, even if you warn them.

No. Hunter's Knife' active has a much longer cooldown and was designed with the intent on being used to jungle. Hatchet's active is designed purely to deward (and de-mine) quickly and especially by melee heroes unable to reach and destroy said "structures". 

The financial and tactical burden Jakk places on you and your team to try to counter him is part of his design, but the tools are all there to almost completely suppress him once you decide to do it.

I know this is off topic, but since we are talking about hatchet. What about oblivion ward? Even when pinged and texted in chat that it is destroying us and should be prioritized, most people ignore it. What is a way for melee heros to counter it?

Dream suggested something like this. I will look into it.

Right now your best way to counter the Construct is a ranged hero with Eye of Amon or Flares. Scout area before engaging always. The construct is too slow so that one you find it, you should be able to take it down fast. Easy money.

^True story.

Controller wards have 18u radius and can give you radar over Jakk mines.

On 5/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, MOTHER said:

^True story.

Controller wards have 18u radius and can give you radar over Jakk mines.

BUT I WANT THE MONEY

Edit: Also, thanks for telling me about hatchet

Edited by DragonHeart