Attack Speed – 1.75

Starting Damage – 55

Base Armor.Resist  21.7% [24]

Base Spell Armor/Resist – 19.3%

Strength – 26 + [4]

Agility – 40 + [8]***

Intelligence – 24 + [3]

[Heroic Passive] - [In Utter Darkness]

Vorazun's basic attacks mark Enemy Heroes that are not within 12u of another Enemy Hero as Isolated for 4 seconds. Vorazun gains +15% Armor Penetration against Isolated enemies.

Additionally, Vorazun's Q and W abilities generate Shadow Clones. Shadow Clones are Immobile, Invulnerable, Uncommandable, and Untargetable illusions of Vorazun that attack nearby enemies, deal 20% Damage, and apply passive On-Hit effects.

Vorazun can manipulate and interact with her Shadow Clones through her abilities only. Shadow Clones last 10 seconds.

[Q] - [Dark Sentence] Target Direction

Vorazun tosses a shadowy shuriken, dealing Physical Damage to the first unit it hits, spawn a Shadow Clone to attack them,  and Slowing their Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds.

If the target is an Enemy Hero, all Shadow Clones within 12u of the target will also teleport instantly to them and begin attacking them.

Physical Damage: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+75% AGI)

Energy Cost: - 50 / 75 / 100 / 125

Cooldown: - 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 seconds

Range: 12u

[W] - [Shadow Dash] Target Unit

Vorazun dashes through a target unit or structure, and spawns a Shadow Clone to attack each enemy she passes through. 

Energy Cost: 75

Cooldown: - 26 / 20 / 14 / 8 seconds

Range: - 4.5 / 5u / 5.5u / 6u 

[E] - [Veil of Shadows] 

[Passive] Whenever Vorazun is attacked by an Enemy Hero, she recedes into the shadows, gaining Evasion, Movement Speed and becoming Untargetable for a duration.

Evasion: +100%

Movement Speed: +10% / + 15% / +20% / +25%

Duration:1.5s

Internal Cooldown: 24 / 21 / 18 / 15

[Activate] Vorazun takes the place of the farthest away Shadow Clone within 8-unit radius.

Cooldown20 / 16 / 12 / 8 seconds

Energy Cost: 25

[R] - [Shadow Fury] Instant Cast, 3u AoE

Vorazun and all Shadow Clones perform a deadly whirling attack, dealing Physical Damage and applying On-Hit effects in an area around them.

The cooldown is Reduced for every Enemy Hero struck.

Physical Damage: 100/ 150 / 200 (+50% Weapon Damage) (+10% Target Max Health)

CDR per Enemy Hero: 10 seconds

Energy Cost: 150 / 175 / 200

Cooldown: 50 / 40 / 30 seconds

It does. You can try it out yourself in a single player. The distance/space between both Obelisks is 3u radius, so that if you stand exactly at the mid point with Vorazun and use R, the outer tip of her ultimate will damage both obelisks.

Must be the "no damage" map bug that causes it.

I've also noticed that alot of on-hit item effects don't work on Vorazun's shadows. At first I thought you just were exempting anything that said basic attacks, but I found items that break that mold like Isomorphic Pyre and Force of Entropy. Could we get a fix or an explanation on why over half the on-hit items don't work?

Edit: Also found that shadows don't utilize the heroic passive and only proc damage every other attack.

Edited by DragonHeart

16 minutes ago, DragonHeart said:

Must be the "no damage" map bug that causes it.

The bug was caused by completely unrelated thing and was fixed in the most recent patch.

18 minutes ago, DragonHeart said:

I've also noticed that alot of on-hit item effects don't work on Vorazun's shadows. At first I thought you just were exempting anything that said basic attacks, but I found items that break that mold like Isomorphic Pyre and Force of Entropy. Could we get a fix or an explanation on why over half the on-hit items don't work?

As mentioned in the tooltip, Shadow Clones proc PASSIVE on-hit unique effects from items such as Hunter's Hatchet/Knife, Shard of Ruin, Cauterizer, Sliptide, Pyre, FoE, Cerebro, and Darwin's Might. General stats like Lifesteal and Crit also proc. On the flipside, it also means that Shadows will proc DST from the enemy. The exceptions to the rule are Everthirst and Explosive Retrofit.

It will not proc active on-hit effects such as the powerstrike family of effects or activated effects such as Naix Claw, Energy Saber, and Time Splitter.

37 minutes ago, DragonHeart said:

: Also found that shadows don't utilize the heroic passive and only proc damage every other attack.

The heroic passive only procs against enemy heroes and only if the enemy hero is isolated from other enemy heroes (alone in 12u radius). You can test this passive and its interactions in Single player against the Test Obelisk in the forest, which is isolated. The ones in the base are too close together to proc.

5 hours ago, MOTHER said:

The bug was caused by completely unrelated thing and was fixed in the most recent patch.

As mentioned in the tooltip, Shadow Clones proc PASSIVE on-hit unique effects from items such as Hunter's Hatchet/Knife, Shard of Ruin, Cauterizer, Sliptide, Pyre, FoE, Cerebro, and Darwin's Might. General stats like Lifesteal and Crit also proc. On the flipside, it also means that Shadows will proc DST from the enemy. The exceptions to the rule are Everthirst and Explosive Retrofit.

It will not proc active on-hit effects such as the powerstrike family of effects or activated effects such as Naix Claw, Energy Saber, and Time Splitter.

The heroic passive only procs against enemy heroes and only if the enemy hero is isolated from other enemy heroes (alone in 12u radius). You can test this passive and its interactions in Single player against the Test Obelisk in the forest, which is isolated. The ones in the base are too close together to proc.

Cauterizer and pyre do not work. Also, I did all these test on the Test Obelisk both fountain and forest. The passive armor pen does not work on the shadows. That also leaves the question why the shadows lose 50% of their attacks. I see the attack animation and it co-insides with the attack rate, but damage is not applied.

Edited by DragonHeart

You are correct. And I found the source of this problem and fixed it thanks to this discussion. But now I am concerned of how strong Vorazun will be without this bug handicapping her. I may have to revise the Shadow Clones' damage potential in the next patch.