Sign in to follow this  
DreamCrusher

Avenger/Brine

I think Avenger should be more normalized in the new beta update. Can you be more specific with Brine?

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, MOTHER said:

I think Avenger should be more normalized in the new beta update. Can you be more specific with Brine?

Wayyy to mobile and his burst is being abused with flare funs pretty heavily, which due to the hp heal resist on flare makes it pretty useful too. 

Edited by Bile

11 hours ago, Bile said:

which due to the hp heal resist on flare makes it pretty useful too. 

This has been removed in the latest test patch as it proved out of place on a more universal item intended for pure burst.

Will look into his mobility to see if there is anything of the "ordinary".

So been playing a lot of games vs. Roach since he very popular in games currently. Biggest problem I'm seeing is his cooldowns are way to fast. Imagine if Bola was constant as his pull? Or some other pull/initiate ability. Idk specific cd's but it seems like 2-3 seconds. Mix in his burrow/burst and he's near impossible to kill without diving and losing a whole team. He's fast but I don't think that's the bigger issue I think it's his cooldown rate on his abilities? Anyone else? 

EDIT: INB4TASER- Don't give me the taser speech either. U won't tase a good roach and he will always have para anyway so gl. 

Edited by Bile