Govno

AceSpade

(Just for ppl who doesn't know - my in game nick is Fe11)

Seeing a lot of troll in my face cause I am doing stupid stuff

and main source of that shap is Govno

so all the time he tells me some bad stuff on Russian and I don't give a flob to that

but today I finally was kicked out of lobby like 15 times and missed good one

so I have some questions too ppl to understand what am I doing wrong and am i

1. When I go to farm jungles

what does team expect from me?

I expecting that team understands that having jungler in team supposes less exchanges with kills cause when even u exchange 1 kill to 1 death its bad cause

enemy and u growth while jungler falls behind (don't forget that mainly junglers are carrys so they should be above)

also whats funny I guess nobody now can properly stay solo hard lane

watch

ppl cant even farm 30% creeps sometimes

how they supposed to stay 1 v 2 without deaths

so I don't understand what the flob ppl want from me jungler when they suck dick non stop 

2. usually I am not that toxic and if I am telling something bad about player then it is usually constructive and includes some recommendations even if he didn't even ask

am I getting that right that if I bore somebody they may just tell about it to me or just silence like all the normal ppl do (or do they?)

3. and the last question for ppl who play for win

why u play so bad?

I am noob and I have reason here

I don't play for win

I play for funny situations that happens in game

if I wanna win - I will prepare, I will allways play thoughfull - don't miss any creeps

(don't count last days plays at Phys Vorpal build - I wanted to farm as much as possible with my delay - It was achallenge - again not for win)

and after answering that questions

pls tell me

am I that flobing boii?

am I that stupid for being not interested in winning a game or farming at jungles or trying interesting (to me)  builds and mechanics?

and what would you suggest me to do with Govno (whos nick literally tells that he is shap in Russian) to be able to play again?

Edited by AceSpade

Play however way you enjoy Fell. It's easy to misunderstand your intentions (and no it's not necessarily because of a language barrier), so people will react badly to you.

Still kicking people out of lobbies because they are don't meet the standards of the host or even majority in the lobby is a recipe for disaster. I just spent a few minutes going over the most recent reviews of the game, and complaints from new players about the community's toxic behavior were a recurring theme unfortunately.

This is human behavior. There's a limit to what we can do as devs, but if there is something we can to make people feel more welcome and enjoy their investment of time then we will.

Gavno is a nice guy btw, and i know you are beneath that layer of insanity, so I think it's an honest misunderstanding.

On 2018/6/22 at 8:07 AM, Xacent said:

Fcuk you BlackCat, Fcuuuuuuuuuk you.  You are inadequate and I disagree with everything you say.  I can never understand anything you drone on about.

And don't tell me how to feel, I identify as an asian hot sauce dandelion topiary.

Edit: For clarity.

You're just mad that my Rory is 12309348743573457 times better than yours. 

On 2018-06-21 at 8:37 PM, Xacent said:

Fcuk you BlackCat, Fcuuuuuuuuuk you.  You are inadequate and I disagree with everything you say.  I can never understand anything you drone on about.

And don't tell me how to feel, I identify as an asian hot sauce dandelion topiary.

Edit: For clarity.

This Xacent guy sounds like an A--hole.

• 2 years later...