Zorua

It's been 5 years...

It's been about 5 years since I last logged in to this forum. Reading back at what I have posted and commented here made me remember how much I loved this game during that time, and how much time I have devoted to this game. Aeon of Storms is still one of my favourite games of all time, it had brought me hours and hours of fun, and I still remember playing with other familiar players in the SEA server. I'm in university now and although I may not have much time to play video games or even get back to StarCraft II, this game will always have a special place in my heart.

If anyone here still remembers me and want to follow me, my Twitter handle is @LunarZorua.

Also, thanks to the people who helped me to greet new players in the forum while I was away :)

Fairly sure I remember you saying Hello to everyone on the forums..knew I'd come across you.. 

Back when SEA was like this...

On 10/25/2012 at 8:11 AM, NoTpErFecT said:
On 10/25/2012 at 6:52 AM, masterofwarings said:

i will flob this one up! like a pice of sh!t

I was like this..

On 7/7/2013 at 2:43 AM, doxthefox said:

You should be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you young skydie or you might find yourself playing chess on your checkerboard. Speaking of board games, anyone up for a game of backgammon?

and Adam was like this.

Edited by Aphonia