AceSpade

Fc dat sht dat important and i know da wae

U know, balance is complt sht.
There are heroes that needs 2 iq to be usefull,
There are heroes that are impossible to play AT ALL
There are heroes that are fckng stupidly op and have all: mobility,dmg,sustain,fat,escapes and etc
There are heroes that are forgotten and just dead and nbd play them.

There are 3 things that fcked all balance (if there were one)
1. Global map rules changes.
2. Just items and abilitys changes (also big Mana rework)
3. Jungles  jbflfgschech

(will see what a flob happened in exapmles of narud, curadel, lurker, penthos)

At 1st there were global changes but Some Devs forgot that these changes kills some heroes.
1.  Map became bigger and to keep tempo of game all heroes became faster on 5-10%   . . .
  but skills didn't.

So NARUD dies and whut?  eveone just  runes away faster cause speed buff,   and this is not only cause of narud
Everyone runes faster so  dive heroes like damn penthos became even better so there is no clue that Penthos - who is stupud hero that have everything and snowball as flob vs noobs is even shapter

2. There are less creeps on wave
Srsly? all aoe became worser and don't  forget that al aoe cost much more now so this is just impossible to farm at lane as aoe caster
Also CURADEL ....
why the flob his passive not changed?  less creeps == harder to stack 120 creeps?
wtf?   are u braindead?  do u even play a game?  cura now is in top 3-5 worst heroes at lane

3. JUngles  still piece of sheat
  there are 2 types of heroes:
1 cant jungle
2 can jungle
there is also 3d type - can jungle if u are damn god of jungling  (for expamle it is possible to jungle as yig but ... don't even ask how this shap possible)
so heroes who cant jungle must be able to do smth in lane but u know,  cura is in top  3-5 of shap so I may say it one of shaptiest hero in game
nvm he is supper duper imba in late - nvm,  later I l tell why Cura finally died so there no cura players at all)

so what about ones who can jugnle ?
they can do it so flobing ez and fast so they may just jungle every minute cause there are so flobing many resoucres so they just can farm 2-3 full items up to minute 30 and go rekt everybody
penthos and khyrak just can abuse it (but for hwat?  they are just imba vs noobs)
u know penthos just to strong and op vs noobs
and khyrak just stong and op vs noobs cause half ppl still don't know how to stop bleeding     nice yea?

Here we came to part 2 -  items and abilitys changes
Mana changes are so flobing stupid
And most stupid they are on dear Curadel
Q lvl one deals almost 2x time less dmg than cost mana?
Are u damn kidding?
That's just super stupid
Why ROG's ult costs 300 damn mana whne u must use it 6 times on creeps = 1800 mana when he has just 500-600?
Why the flob u rework RESOURCES like mana on damnt dusting so he is fine when Cura dead and why not touch pentos that is just stupid?
Why u make mana important and keep Seed and immo and egon E's in game?
...   braindead things

Items...
Gravity just  gives insane speed - 12%
why the hell it is so high?   for hwat?
Ofc it is good when casters can run away from divers like Pnethos but for flob sake did u forget that Penthos an get it too?
So now again gravity just makes AOE heroes and Heroes who's skills that are flying during time like  Cura W or narud W or Hunters R  (that u flobing nerfed surprisingly after me playing Int huntres my thanks ), grunty rocket  are shap

that's stupid

HEre we came to megapoint of disbalance in game  JUNGLES
uh
so many time spent to discussing dat iwht you so I am bored
I learned how to jungle and I can jungle on all heroes I wanna jungle so
I don't give a flob to other players that cant jungle and just die in jungles,
for me nvm idiots that cant stay sololane and die regularry cause they think that I should stay with em and calling having no me in lane in game where there are ton of passive income minerals items a reason they suck
nvm ppl who don't help me to start jungling at lvl 1 by just dealing a little bit dmg to jugnles and run away not to steal exp  or ppl who steals my crystals cause "they are important and I don't need cause I I am noob" when really they give me unreal impact in farming
nvm for me ppl that don't have vision or don't control enemy moves and animals at water cause "wards are for idiots" or "cost so much" when in this reality ward cost as 3 crepps that they don't get cuase "ye me don't farm, that is not important,  kills important"
so I just  will not tell you any problems of jungles that I know about 10-12 

on these 4 examples we got there    
Penthos  that good everywhere and have everything
Narud that was nerfed to death and have no dmg now cause no ^1.2 scale
Cura that is super op in lategame bug there is no lategame in games with Cura
Lurker that can just afk fam in jungles u to minute 30  but only if you know all 3 bugs of his autoattack and can abuse them to farm cause you are Smart  (barely 5% of players)
and all these combines with damn lags, damn mainers of penthos,dustin,leo,summers that unstoppable now without conterpick and etc

nice job
your skills in balancing game are pathetic
I am not exaggerate,  iths just true cause game don't become better..

I disagree with most things u mentioned.

But lets go through your argument fastly:

There are 3 things that fcked all balance (if there were one)
1. Global map rules changes.

Ofc it is Dev mistake that "assist still are not shown on screen", "some heroes are still better than others" and "some heroes speed is not adjust to ability" but u can't and shouldn't atack the whole game only becouse u do not enjoy new tactic or strategy in this one. In fact new version are requiring much more skill becouse of this 5-10% game speed increase.

All abilities are harder to use becouse u need to be much more precise (as example u can take any greping or stuning hero like artanis, micro, brine, yig etc..., before it was so easy u could go even without stun toss made by other player, now it is much harder since you need better gangs and better precision attack).  You are complaining about "skill have too slow cd comparing with game speed". That would be absurd if all skill cd would increase 15%... Alarak, Cyprus, Corona, Pyro, Artanis, Toxi, type_here_any_aoe_caster can u imagine this? This would turn this game into "who has better ulti in slower time". Imo some skills should have even increased cd so it will make ulti harder to use and more valuable for it's user.

2. Just items and abilitys changes (also big Mana rework)

Also items changes are good, a bit decreased cooldown (as example - warp, dial), but harder to type on faster runing heroes specially if u want to toss them into you. It is very positive change imo, you can get better kills if u are faster with looking for occasions. That's fair ain't it?

The mana rework was "must to do" if game speed was increased do not see anything strange in it.

3. Jungles  jbflfgschech

This point made my day. Current jungle is way diffrent from the the previous version and mayby that's your main problem. Imo jungle is even too good. I played a lot with Doubleg last time and he is one of the best jungler on this map. You can read his guide about tassadar or just watch his leo in jungle. It is about correct item build and correct time for farming, so in fact all about skill. As u have written even yig can farm there very good. That's true. Jungle also help a lot laning heroes. I really enjoy this vulture + 2 marauders. They are very easy to kill even for solo tank first lvl. I really do not undearstand how u can complain about jungle. It is perfectly done on this map. Also u have healing structures which simply allow u to "farm like madman" couse u do not even need to come back to main base for health/mana regen. Also teleporting gem or controller ward can bring victory just by itself allowing you to travel all around map and backdoor 3 second after defending tower opoosite side of the map. The balance here is very well done becouse much depends onto EVERY player actions.

What i agree with? Some heroes are indeed just too strong comparing with others. Also fair points about Narud and Penthos. Khyrak bleed are just broken early game, not even mentioning this new hero Karak ability to cloak whole team. Also Fisher analysis was pretty good one with which i agree 100%.

Just want to say I read this whole thing. 

I don’t think the jungle is broken necessarily but there are certain heros as has been pointed out recently (Leo, penthos, shade) that have enormous farm potential early game and then just face roll everyone in a lane after they clear the neutrals; rinse repeat. It has been suggested that the counter is to ward their jungle but realistically this isn’t practical when they have fully started to snowball by the 5 minute mark and wandering into their jungle will get you bent over hard if you run into them (I’m looking at you Leo). 

45 minutes ago, Xacent said:

Just want to say I read this whole thing. 

I don’t think the jungle is broken necessarily but there are certain heros as has been pointed out recently (Leo, penthos, shade) that have enormous farm potential early game and then just face roll everyone in a lane after they clear the neutrals; rinse repeat. It has been suggested that the counter is to ward their jungle but realistically this isn’t practical when they have fully started to snowball by the 5 minute mark and wandering into their jungle will get you bent over hard if you run into them (I’m looking at you Leo). 

Ye that's the point of Destroyed jungles -  so many resorcess ( also I don't play leo , only tank leo)  and you can just stay afk at jungles - I played 3 days ago game as lurker and just didn't fight anybody at all until got 5 items on minute 35-40 - this is stupid
One more thing why jungle's - role to carry but not to support lanes - cusse exp gotten from kills reduced and this is stupid - less reason to jungle,  jungles is kinda place to farm to ppl who don't wanna have any troubles with farm and this is just idiotism

3 hours ago, Adamantium said:

Interesting read. The rage made me smile.

Its not rage, its trolling, I play other games since this one sucks

Fell nice lie about lurker, 3 days ago u went 3-15-7 and didn't have full build after 1h. You just had wrong build (veil + warp) and didn't farm on jungle.

Also wtf tank Leo? You drunk bro?

2 hours ago, Deathbringer said:

Fell nice lie about lurker, 3 days ago u went 3-15-7 and didn't have full build after 1h. You just had wrong build (veil + warp) and didn't farm on jungle.

Also wtf tank Leo? You drunk bro?

Tank leo is interesting and funny build that abuse lags in game
What about me playing lurker -  lol me nobb wtf you want from me?  
When I play I do supred stupid shap and u tell me that you rembember game where I suck? srsly?

lol I am talking about the balance in game

I mean

about having no one in game

if u wanna tell me that I am idiot 

thx sherlock

I don't even understand for what that argument was lol

sounds like "me not right nvm what I tell cause I was 3 15 lurker"

the fact is that lurker damn broken is real

there are at least 3 bugs with his aa so whatever

devs even didn't noticed it until smb tell em

that's what the problem

but not me having 3 15 lurker with warpshard

1 hour ago, AceSpade said:

the fact is that lurker damn broken is real

there are at least 3 bugs with his aa so whatever

devs even didn't noticed it until smb tell em

that's what the problem

but not me having 3 15 lurker with warpshard

How exactly did you think devs worked? Did you think we constantly tried every hero and item combination just to find bugs or that we played the game to have fun?

Ye but aint that your problem if you cant adapt to new mechanics and map and what not? Instead you blame others for your incompetence - the fuk xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Jungle is super easy with hunters hatched on any hero and maybe even too strong on some.

Kura isnt bad at all.Proper carry design in my mind - weak earlygame and stupid strong lategame. Seems just right to me.

How is it adams fault that you can´t lasthit properly earlygame on that hero?

1 hour ago, DoubleG said:

Ye but aint that your problem if you cant adapt to new mechanics and map and what not? Instead you blame others for your incompetence - the fuk xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

I adapted - I almost not playng the game
And even when do - I do it for fun only   cause that's only way to play 

Jungle is super easy with hunters hatched on any hero and maybe even too strong on some.

Did you even read?
I told that problem of jungles is too many reacource income

you can be stable farmed without any risks and just come and rekt midgame

that's stupid

Kura isnt bad at all.Proper carry design in my mind - weak earlygame and stupid strong lategame. Seems just right to me.

ye of not bad

Q deals twice less dmg  than energy cost

nice

claps

How is it adams fault that you can´t lasthit properly earlygame on that hero?

oh lol, me fine, my lasthit is good enough having in mind my 300+ regular ping

but tell me what the flob will you do on curadel vs smb same skill as you but in normal hero ah?

no words if you stay lane vs some op laners or even conterpicks

or even with jungler who gangs or roamer

what will you do? ah?

with upped ms for all heroes and didn't upped you stupidly slow W and no dmg/mana ?

wil less creeps at wave that makes stcking impossible?

did you even played kura for 5-10 games at least be4 telling that kura is fine  (count games in last 2-4 mounths only)

Nah the lad is clearly from "USA, Washington D.C. ( definetly not in Russia)"

Maybe he should take over the balancing of this game? 

Edited by Fisher