Sign in to follow this  
DreamCrusher

Old Faces

32 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Well well, look at Mr.Big-College-Attending-Hotshot here! Too high and mighty to play AoS with us now, huh? /s

I didn't quit AoS cuz I went to college. I quit cuz the game was ded. Like 1 pub every 3 hours..

42 minutes ago, OPReN said:

I didn't quit AoS cuz I went to college. I quit cuz the game was ded. Like 1 pub every 3 hours..

I feel you. Although it depends on the time of day x your timezone. There are consecutive pub games around 7am to noon for me (which sucks cus I can only play on my days off work).  

On 2018/2/6 at 7:58 AM, WhaleTits said:

played a few games with aellectris and ecko this weekend. game seems significantly degraded. :(

beautiful to look at though!

Well lookie here, another richie rich boy who can afford Ultra graphics. 

Welcome back and it was fun playing with you! 

On 2018-02-05 at 11:58 PM, WhaleTits said:

played a few games with aellectris and ecko this weekend. game seems significantly degraded. :(

beautiful to look at though!

If you guys announced that you'd play you'd probably attract enough old people to get some proper games running. The game is still fun, it sadly just lack players. The question is whenever or not the old crew would be able to deal with the current pubs...? 

44 minutes ago, Fisher said:

If you guys announced that you'd play you'd probably attract enough old people to get some proper games running. The game is still fun, it sadly just lack players. The question is whenever or not the old crew would be able to deal with the current pubs...? 

Actually there are enough players so 3-4 games runes same time is common thing
problem is with not organizing and gamebalance so for example if there would be any his theee defunetly would be autos or fbans
need more regularer changes and statistics

i don't think i do. i can easily see numerous problems just by playing it once or twice... keep in mind i have around 7 years of moba development under my belt now (2 balancing Sotis, 1 making RoA, 1 working on AoS, and 2.5 on LoL). theres not really anything going on here that I haven't seen before