Weekly Inhouses

Aiur

Hey guys it’s been a while, hope we’re all good. I’ve been trying to organize some inhouse games with some of the old guys from aos, we played a couple games 2 weeks ago and it was great so I was thinking if we could meet up on lets say sundays to play a couple games and have a laugh. At the moment we have agreed to meet up on Sundays at 19:30 london time, feel free to come along, the more the better.

Edited by Aiur

23 hours ago, Aiur said:

Hey guys it’s been a while, hope we’re all good. I’ve been trying to organize some inhouse games with some of the old guys from aos, we played a couple games 2 weeks ago and it was great so I was thinking if we could meet up on lets say sundays to play a couple games and have a laugh. At the moment we have agreed to meet up on Sundays at 19:30 london time, feel free to come along, the more the better.

I am proud of you Aiur. Thank you for doing this for us old boys.

On 11/16/2017 at 1:05 PM, Aiur said:

Good job aiur! I like your decision to make inhouses.

1 hour ago, MOTHER said:

Assuming we actually draft players and heroes, that's like one game. :p

Cant do anything about that cause 19.30 at London is already Monday here so I can play up to 22.00 (3 am) and then gtg
Would be great if games were at saturday

• 2 weeks later...