Sign in to follow this  
BlackCat

Can someone pls explain the current rank system to me?

BlackCat   

Not that anyone seems to pay any interest or importance in the current system. At least not besides "2 gold players in the other team. This should be fun!". 

Still, can someone pls explain how it works to me, how many points a win is, how leaving mid-game affects it etc. And what's up with these few obviously-not-diamond players with diamond ranks? Ppl still tinkering with their bank files? 

Are there any plans to overhaul this obviously defunct system in the near future? I'm personally quite an achievements-driven person so having an actual functional rank system would be nice. 

AceSpade   
17 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Not that anyone seems to pay any interest or importance in the current system. At least not besides "2 gold players in the other team. This should be fun!". 

Still, can someone pls explain how it works to me, how many points a win is, how leaving mid-game affects it etc. And what's up with these few obviously-not-diamond players with diamond ranks? Ppl still tinkering with their bank files? 

Are there any plans to overhaul this obviously defunct system in the near future? I'm personally quite an achievements-driven person so having an actual functional rank system would be nice. 

As I know there will be new rank system later (I know they worked on it) but now it is t=exactly the same one