AceSpade

To mother

Could you pls make special mode to play 1 v 1 in mid where money income per sec and start money will be as for 1 player?

Creating modes isn't my specialty, try SCV.  We also have a laundry list of stuff that needs to finish which includes some new items, new heroes, and new game functions, etc. 

I don't see this mode coming to light anytime soon as we are all stretched for time. It's a fun idea though. 

59 minutes ago, MOTHER said:

Creating modes isn't my specialty, try SCV.  We also have a laundry list of stuff that needs to finish which includes some new items, new heroes, and new game functions, etc. 

I don't see this mode coming to light anytime soon as we are all stretched for time. It's a fun idea though. 

About dehaka's skin then:  if you gonna change it to new one then could you pls make old skin alt   (I like ond and don't like new one)

36 minutes ago, AceSpade said:

About dehaka's skin then:  if you gonna change it to new one then could you pls make old skin alt   (I like ond and don't like new one)

The new Dehaka won't look the same in AoS as it does in the coop commander, the proportions will be different and more in-line with our character roster.

Dehaka will most probably change into a multi-model hero like Queen; meaning he will start the game with one model and then change with the Essence he gains. This, along with the fact that the new higher quality model has animations that the old Dehaka does not means it isn't likely that the old Dehaka model will or can be used as an Alt. We'll see when the new patch is out.