AceSpade

Pick of role

There are a lot of games where there is no supports and tanks at all in one team and second team has cool hero setup with all different types of dmg,initiators and etc

when I pick hero I usually tell team what I am going to be doing : tanking or playing spell dmg carry

unfortunately ppl don't do the same

itwould be cool to have something like role separation in start of game

I don't mean to separate like who go top who mid who bot

I mean  that in every team there should be     spell dmg carry    physical dmg carry   tank   and support (hate dps karaxes)

what about be4 ppl starts to pick heroes they are picking the role they wanna play

so there should be at least 1 person for every role and one role will have 2 players

team will be better balanced and game will be more interesting

and thre will no be any games where there is no dps so ppl cant push or get boss

or there is no tank to casters and shadow just comes and rekt them all

or there is no support so you as Kerrigan cant carry the game cause you don't have debuffs,armor,heals and stuns to fight vs enemy dps's

what do you guys think about it?

Your idea makes sense but I am afraid in the laundry list of changes we are making it isnt a priority. Mainly because this game is still being balanced and built towards thte highest competitive level. The ih house scene maybe asleep now but it i have faith that will rise again.

I understood it as how Lol (is it?) matches you into games based on your preferred role. So for AoS, you would choose your role first and then your hero, and both choices would be visible to your allies.

Alternatively, if everyone just started the game by saying "sup" "carry" along with their preferred lane, it would make life easier for everyone. 

3 hours ago, MOTHER said:

I understood it as how Lol (is it?) matches you into games based on your preferred role. So for AoS, you would choose your role first and then your hero, and both choices would be visible to your allies.

Alternatively, if everyone just started the game by saying "sup" "carry" along with their preferred lane, it would make life easier for everyone. 

It would but nobody just do it

that's what I am talking about

even if you ask ppl for something now they like cant read 

lot of ppl who play regularry don't want to share their thoughts, suggestions and ideas about game process in entire game

when you ask ppl to get rune and cau all the game and only dps  karax got cauterizer  as 5th item  (vs 5 heroes with heals)- it sucks

when there are 2 dps carrys and nobody gets coa - it sucks

when there are pyro,toxi,grunty,summers in enemy team and nobody have silversoul - it sucks

tosh - eternal,ere - frozen and etc

these are the plays, mb hard to somebody - ok

but having just a normal heroes is musthave thing isn't  it?

if choosing role is to hard control over ppl what about typing in the load screen about it?

like " Guys, talk with your team to coordinate picking heroes, buying support items, getting lanes and jungles, going bosses and teamfights. Listen to each other "